chapter 15.

Chapter 15.
The return of Matilda.

"I woke up with a slight struggle because I was firmly gripped by Tyler after much effort I broke loose of his strong arms around me,I stood up with strange pains all over my body but I brightened up when I saw Tyler's handsome structure beside me,I quickly stood up from bed, thinking I was late I rushed to check the time but I saw it was just 5am in the night, I was relieved but I didn't want to go back to bed so I took my bath and put on Tyler's shirt from the previous night and headed to the kitchen".

"Going into the kitchen, I knew that the chef wasn't awake and wanted to make breakfast for the day so I want ahead to check out the store room and the ingredients they had for each meal,I figured out that In that kind of family they will normally eat in a large way so I came up with the idea to make different dishes depending on the ingredients they had available".

"I want ahead to preapare Bacon,egg and cheese sandwish and also decide to make Danish,French toast,Granola,Grit,Ham and Kolache with all what I had used my effort to garnish and prepare for the family, I went ahead to dress the table and lay the plate's, with all the dishes perfectly circulated in a round motion on the table looking so perfect, doing all this I hurriedly packed some of the delicacies in a container and headed to the room with it, I was stopped by someone, I turned with a puzzled look on my face thinking it was Tyler's Dad only to see Tyler smiling and staring at me with a questioning look on his face and he spoke".

Tyler>>>
"Teasingly,I never really knew you could cook so well he said drawing closer,why all the dishes he asked with a grin".

Mia>>>
"Stammering a little, well I.... taught families of this status eat in a big way so I decide to make all these,should I take it out?, I asked".

Tyler>>>
"No sweet heart no need for that actually it has been long since we had so much meals to eat because the waiter is a little bit lazy and clumsy (very slow),well I know my Dad will like this because he has always hoped for the chef to wake up early and prepare breakfast before time so I think he would be glad to have early hour food and also be early to work, by the way are you staying for the breakfast he asked".

Mia>>>
"No, I won't be able to because I have to get to my house and dress up before going to work so if I eat here, I will be very late, well not to worry I actually carried some of the food in this food flacks so don't worry I will be fine, with this word's I convinced him and suddenly we were interrupted by a staggering form of something and when we turned we realized it was the chef, he was still sleepy, this all most made me cry as I laughed so hard, Tyler seeing the state he was in walked up to him and said".

Tyler>>>
"I think you should rest further Matt, trying to lead him back to the stairs but he shrugged and said".

Matt>>>
"What about the dishes, they won't cook themselves and besides Mr Collins will murder me if he doesn't have his early morning breakfast on time and has to go late to work, No he said shaking his head just let me do my job Tyler".

Tyler>>>
"Matt you look like hell right now,I am not so such your dishes will taste nice this time and by the way I don't want to have a running stomach I said still trying to convince Matt to go back to bed as the dishes were already served, seeing that none of my tricks worked as he kept on going to the direction of the kitchen, I dragged him and showed him the already made dishes, he opened his eyes wide in amazement and said".

Matt>>>
"Wow so many dishes Tyler he called out who made all these mouth watering dishes don't tell me it's you because I have known you since you were ten and I know you don't even know how to on a gas talkless of cooking so tell me which expert did this he asked full awake this time".

Tyler>>>
"Calm down Matt it's no big deal afterall, well Mia here prepared the dishes he said pointing at me".

Matt>>>
"Over reacting,he knelt down and crawled towards Mia saying Thank you so much miss may your days be....I cut him short as I was amazed at his reaction".

"Matt I said dragging him back to his feet's I just wanted to prepare breakfast that's all no need to thank me I said and walked away with speed to advert Matt from saying another word which will annoy me, i got to Tyler's room, opened the door and went straight into the toilet to change into the clothes I wore when I came to the house only for me to see "Matilda" written on the ground boldly in blood in shock of what I just saw, I screamed and closed the door quickly".

"Tyler came running into the room and asked what was wrong, I couldn't put what I saw in words so I just pointed at the bathroom door and when he opened the door to my amazement we saw nothing on the spot, I felt like a fool for shouting, Tyler asked no questions but just hugged me into a tight embrace, when he felt he had comforted me enough he let go stood up and went to take his bath, when he came out which was around 6:30am, I informed him that I would like to start heading to my house so I won't be late for work, he offered to drive me down with my car and take a cab back,we went ahead outside,he got into the driver's sit and I sat beside him, in no time I was home, we came down , I waved him good bye and went in, I took out the flask of food,put out what I could finish and settled to eat, I ate and stored the remains in the fridge, I walked upstairs, got into my room and brought out my ward attire which was blue top and blue trousers as I knew that today I would be assigned to the general ward to assist other Warden's with their job, I put on a light makeup and got dressed wearing a black heel and a black purse to go with what I was wearing as black went along with all colour's, I went downstairs locked the door to my apartment and got into the car and headed for the hospital in no time I got their I came down, went to the signing room, signed in and left for the general ward, I heard a scream, an emergency alert button was pressed and every staff ran to the scene only to see a baby stabbed right in the chest and his mother looking at him in shock, close to the bed I saw the same  type of writing on the bed with the name "Matilda" in blood on the bed, with what just happened everybody was told to vacate the premise, leaving behind the baby, the mother and the staff's, we had to take the baby and the mother to the mortuary as both were confirmed dead,the mother died of heart failure due to shock, the founder(owner) of the hospital showed up with  investors and the hospital was put on hold till further notice,I went out rather sad and happy about what just happened".

"I was happy in the aspect that I liked seeing people in pain just like I was in pain too and also liked that the baby had not wasted his days struggling on earth or even breathing this bad and suffocating air which chocked and I was sad because the hospital was put on hold till further notice and that i would be bored and alone at home with no were to go to like back in the days when I was in the orphanage, looking at the hospital one more time,i got into my car and drove home, came down, went in took some water to refreshing my brain and headed straight to my room, changed my clothes and fell right in bed thinking of what will become of me or what I will do and screamed "Matilda" with rage as tears rolled down my cheeks".

"Hi lovely readers, please don't forget to vote and comment on what you think of the story, please do live your thoughts thanks,please follow up to the next chapter till then😘😘😘👍.