chapter 7.

Chapter 7.
My first crush.

I went to my usual restaurant,sat down thinking of all that happened that day at the hospital, later picked up the menu to see what I could go for,nothing on the menu drew my attention, so I just went ahead to first of all order a coffee to relax my brain,I sat their sipping my coffee bit by bit until I caught a glimpse of a handsome guy, elegant tall man whose skin was so smooth, light and good looking as well,my heart started beating when he came closer to my table, at one angle in my heart, I loved it,in another I was praying for him not to come,my heart started beating louder when he sat opposite me as the restaurant had one table, two chairs for each guest,he sat and then smiled reviling some well arranged white set of teeth's,he quenched the silence by speaking".

Tyler>>>
"Hi,my name is Tyler, may I know your name".

Mia>>>
"Clearing my throat to give my best voice, my name is Mia".

Tyler>>>
"Oh, what a nice name, it's good to meet you Mia, stretching my hands to touch her, I felt like feeling those smooth hands forever but no I had to maintain my cool, she is actually the first girl i had fallen for,i am not actually a man who crushs on any girl he comes across, she's just a beauty and her voice so slendid and she has such a smooth and bright skin,i think she likes me, i was cut off from my thought by her voice".

Mia>>>
"Would you like to order something, here's the menu if you want to,he collects the menu and goes for just fruit juice, I was very hungry so I went for a burger, we eat and had some chitchat together and he paid and asked".

Tyler>>>
"Looking a little bit shy, Mia do you mind giving me your number because I had so much fun today because of you,I will like to keep in touch with you,please,he said with a pleading look".

Mia>>>
"He looks so handsome now with the slight grin he had on his face,I didn't want to look like a s**t, so I just shrugged and started walking towards the entrance,I felt a hand grip me, I turned and saw Tyler staring at me and he pushed me to the side, trying to tell me to trade with caution".

Tyler>>>
"Do you think you can eat free without a repay or thank you,bending closer i pushed her to the wall, I asked again more sweeter this time, please Mia can you give me your number,she was a little bit scared and took the phone from my hands and inputted her number , I am so loving her this moment because she is looking so innocent  and I can see some anger which made me to give her some space, I didn't want her to get angry, she handed me the phone and to show kind gesture,I asked may I give you a ride and she blushed a little which sent some electricity into me".

Mia>>>
"Okay, she said and worked out of the restaurant, he showed me to his car, I got in and dropped by at the hospital, I came down and at the entrance I waved him good bye and went in, I checked my roaster, sent some email's to other hospital's for blood which we needed for Evelyn who lost so much blood ,I sent the blood type which was O, very rear, when  I was done I signed out and went to the place where I parked my car got in but  wasn't ready to go home just yet, so I went to a cinema to watch a movie, I really wanted to watch "Dispecable me" so I drove down to a near by cinema, checked in and waited for the show".

Hi, reader's yet another interesting chapter, once again happy valentine have a blessed day with your love one's and family,if you like this chapter pls vote for it and most importantly do not forget to comment😘😘😘😘😘💓💓💓💓.