chapter 11.

Chapter 11.
Unveiling mysteries.

"I shaked trying to open my eyes but I couldn't, I felt like I was in another dimension, I found myself in a room, a girl's room, it looked as if I was in someone's dream and at that instance I saw the girl I met at the cinema I became afraid trying to get out but couldn't all door's I ran through would bring me back to that particular room".

Sura>>>
"Don't bother running you can't escape".

Mia>>>
"What am I doing here and who are you, are you not...she caught me off before I could finish".

Sura>>>
"My name is sura and I think I am fond of you and will like us to be friends, she said with a bass voice".

Mia>>>
"Please let me go, I cried out not knowing what action she will take next,so I pleaded with her".

Sura>>>
"You have done nothing wrong so why beg, am not going to hurt you, I just need someone who I can talk and confide in, please can you ascept me as your friend".

Mia>>>
"I became relaxed but thought about what she said carefully and later agreed to be friends with her".

Sura>>>
"Thanks for being my friend by the way what's your name".

Mia>>>
"My name is Mia, if i may ask why am I in your dream and why".

Sura>>>
"Mia it's a really long story which I would like to share, I started noticing my powers the very day you saw me at the cinema, I  did what I did to the old man because I wanted to take revenge".

Mia>>>
"Is this also one of your powers".

Sura>>>
"Yes, actually it is, I was on my bed and when I slept off I started thinking of everything which happened today and when I remembered you, I got a little bit too forced so I saw my self transferring you from your house to my head, I don't know how I did it, it's just like an imagination, I imagined you and you appeared".

Mia>>>
"Is this power gotten from an evil source or something".

Sura>>>
"Smiling a little reviling her white set of teeth's,no it isn't bad at all I just found myself doing does things".

Mia>>>
"I looked around and found some many boxes but when I proceeded to see what inside she stopped me".

Sura>>>
"Those are my memories,they're rather very private to me,promise if I let you see them you'll tell no one about it".

Mia>>>
"I gave her an assuring eye and said I won't I promise and showed her my pinky".

"She showed me a lot of her thought's, in the boxes I saw how old she was, how her parents died,it was just like a place she wrote how she lived her life from when she was born till date,i began to wonder wheter I too had a place like that in my head ,I decided to ask her but before I could ask she said".

Sura>>>
"Yes there is a place like this in your head ,I know what your thinking because your in my head".

Mia>>>
"I smiled at her,I was about to ask where she lived when my eyes quickly opened, I couldn't actually believe what just happened,so I pinched my skin to be sure if I was no more in sura's head,I missed the most important detail her house address,may be when next she thinks about me, I will be able to tell her, i actually loved that I had a friend now, which seemed imaginary but I knew  she was real because I have seen her before, I seriously couldn't wait to see her again".

Hi lovely readers please continue reading to unveil what will happen in the next chapter,thanks 😊, pls don't forget to like, comment and vote and please feel free to update me on any mistakes😘😘😘😘❤.