chapter 12.

Chapter 12.
Shopping.

"I was so lonely thinking of what to do all alone in the house, when I got a call from Tyler,my crush who i meet in the restaurant".

Tyler>>>
"At the other end, hi, Mia, how has your day being".

Mia>>>
"Fine,what about you".

Tyler>>>
"Well,it has been okay, ehm talking about the day, I don't want to bit around the bush so I will just go straight to the point,are you free,I mean are you busy".

Mia>>>
"No not really but why do you ask".

Tyler>>>
"I really want to hang out for a while with you, I am actually really bored over here, I don't have any thing to do,can you at least spear me some of your time,I hope you don't mind please".

Mia>>>
"Listening to all this,I was so excited because I was lonely too,replying him actually Tyler I called in a romantic way, I will love to come,if I may ask were can we meet".

"He described a place close to his residence were I would wait for him to come out since I found it awkward to go to his house".

"I got worried, I didn't know wheter to wear a long flay black gown or a short Grey ball shaped gown, I later choose none and wore a simple brown color short gown which showed my shape really well,I topped this up with a brown sandals and white purse, which went with the gown well".

"I quickly switched on my GPS and located his residence, I rang him and told him I was waiting for him, he came in the twinkle of an eye as if he was ready before time, I was anxious to see were we will go, he told me to hop in, it wasn't a very long ride though,while this was going on I couldn't stop myself from staring at him from head to toe because he was so handsome,he had an oval face with clean shave, today he dressed rather casual , he wore a blue jeans and a well fitted white collared shirt with a brown sweater shirt which actually fitted his captivative structure which could make any woman fall for him on any occasion, it didn't take  long we got to a  shopping center and I became amazed because I thought we were going to an event center or a restaurant but it seems like I was wrong, we came down and got in, I was still wondering what we were doing there, he went round and asked me to choose some clothes and I became hesitant, and gave him a no way look, with his usual but creepy smile that he gave me I just had to give in to what was going on".

"I got some outfits which caught my attention and he went around getting some things for himself too, he came back to me with some clothes which I found attractive but found them too expensive but I couldn't hesitate this time because he was so ready to deal with me if I wasn't going to take the clothes,we shopped more but it was all on him, I offered to pay but he refused my offer immediately, after all the selection we had five bags filled with clothes and three were mine, two were his, I was so ashamed of my self because I allowed him to spend so much for me,I didn't even have such money to pay even though I told him I would pay him back in a short will, I hadn't really gone shopping for a long time so this made me so excited but I hed it from my appearance so he wouldn't think of me as a poor pervert so I kept cool and even frowned when he didn't allow me to pay".

"We got into the car and I took the opportunity to thank him ".

Mia>>>
"I am so thankful for the clothes you bought for me but I promise to pay you back as soon as I got some cash,I said to keep my pride".

Tyler>>>
"Laughing a little enough to show his pretty dimples, Mia I don't think I deserve a thank you after all we are friends and things like this are bound to happen and I also don't need a pay back from you and least I forget aren't you a nurse in a hospital, I don't think you can afford that much, he said with a grin, making him more handsome".

Mia>>>
"Trying to keep my cool and not blowing off my secret, I shrugged the question and just smiled and told him thanks and the rest of our journey was taking in absolute silence".

"He drove into a restaurant and we came down went in to have some lunch,we also had some chitchat to while away time and he paid the waiter and we left, we walked down to the car looking like a couple holding hands and laughing like a newly married ,who were having their honeymoon with so much fun, we got in and we drove off, I was already tired and exhausted when we got to his house,a big and well furnished apartment which was nothing to compare to mine, it was a rich home from the chairs and the size of the television, I got captivated by the graphics on the wall, they were amazing, he went up had a bath changed, came back down, I was actually tired and wanted to freshen up as well so  I told him I wanted to live even if within me I knew I didn't want to, he offered me a room but I refused, giving excuses that I would be late for my early hour work if I slept over so he dropped me at my door step, he was afraid that some bad guys will harass me, he saw me as a weaker specie of a woman who needed to be treated like a baby, I gave him a smile and waved him good bye as I watched his car vanish, this was actually the best day of my life with a guy, I was so happy, I got into the house, because I was full, I didn't even bother with food anymore, I just went upstairs  had my bath and went to bed with good memories from the day".

Hi lovely readers, I hope you are enjoying the story,please following up, keep your self updated with the chapters and do not forget to like, comment and vote, thanks😉😉😉😊😊😊😍😍😘😘😘❤❤❤❤.