twenty-eight

tw: suicide attempt, overdose

yoongi stared at the bottles of pills in front of him, he debated if he should overdose or not. there were so many thoughts running through his head and he just wanted to end it, especially since seokjin didn't like him either now. all he could think about was minji.

what would happen with minji, tears ran down his face and he began shaking, everything felt wrong. he hated being like this, why was everything so hard? he felt like a broken record that would repeat the same part over and over.

yoongi pulled his knees to his chest, he didn't know what to do. he took a bottle of pills, putting two of them on his tongue and swallowing them.

-

yoongi

thank you for everything seokjin

seokjin

i didn't do anything?

are you okay?

answer me

is everything fine?

yoongi answer

-

yoongi could hear his phone vibrate but he really didn't care. he simply ignored and shoved a couple more pills in his mouth, he had taken around 15 pills or more, he would finally be gone from this hell of a world.

-

seokjin began feeling worried, what was 'thank you for everything,seokjin' supposed to mean. was it good? or bad? seokjin assumed it was bad, something inside him told him to drive to yoongi's apartment.

he didn't bother changing out of his pajamas, he just put on his slippers and headed out the door, not forgetting his keys.

-

to his luck, the door was unlocked and there he found yoongi, laying down, his mouth was foaming.

"yoongi?" seokjin asked, he was scared, he stepped forward and shook the boy but he didn't answer, he pulled out his phone and called the ambulance, yoongi was going to be okay, or at least seokjin hoped so.

he took the empty pill bottles so he could show them to the hospital and laid yoongi on his side, just like he was taught to do so.

-

after yoongi was taken to the hospital, seokjin went to pick up minji at school even though it was too far away from dismissal. he surely wouldn't make it in time to pick up minji if he waited longer.

meanwhile, minji was talking to namjoon about peppa pig "hey minji, can i ask you a question?" namjoon asked, minji nodded "does your appa do anything to you?" he asked, minji shoom her head, "appa is very nice, yesterday he was very sad, he was crying a lot" minji said, it was recess time but she played inside by herself since she didn't like the sun.

"he was? do you know why?" he asked, minji shook her head "he said they were grown up things" she spoke, playing with a toy car "okay, thank you for telling me. do you want me to get some peppa pig things to color?" namjoon asked, minji nodded and smiled.