fifty-seven

yoongi

joonie i'm getting ready for my graduation!!!

it's at 4:00pm! remember!!

namjoon

of course i remember sweetheart

yoongi

ok!!

"you're going to walk the stage with me so i need you to be extra pretty today" yoongi said, minji huffed, "i'm always extra pretty! what are you talking about?" she sassily asked, yoongi laughed, "of course sweetheart. let me braid your hair and give you some clothes" yoongi said, minji nodded.

yoongi put on his gown, a bright smile on his face. he had 5 cords, all which he was extremely proud of.

"c'mon, we have to hurry up!" yoongi smiled, carrying the girl and spinning her around, "love u appa!"

"yoongi is valedctorian" seokjin told namjoon, seokjin, namjoon, ans jungkook sat together.

"oh damn.. one smart guy" namjoon laughed, "i'm so proud of him" he smiled, seokjin nodded, "i am too"

minji giggled once yoongi carried her on his hip to get his diploma, most people were shockes to see the valedictorian with a 3 year old child, in all honestly, namjoon was too.

"woahh! appa so cool!" minji giggled, yoongi laughed, "i know'" he smiled, giving the small girl a kiss on the forehead.

"help me up" jungkook said once the graduation was over, seokjin helped the boy up, "feeling tired?" seokjin asked, jungkook sighed and nodded.

"you didn't have to come" yoongi said, jungkook shook his head, "i wanted to, i just feel so tired"

"i'll buy you that burger you've been craving on the way home" seokjin said, jungkook lazily smiled and nodded.

"so proud of you, yoon" namjoon smiled once they got home, kissing yoongi's lips, "thank you"

minji was coloring, her favorite thing to do, "yoongi, so for your graduation gift, i want to offer something"

yoongi raised a brow, "what do you want to offer? cleaning the dishes for a month?" he joked, namjoon laughed and shook his head.

"no. so, i've been thinking about it for a bit. if you agree, we can move into a two bedroom apartment. one for us, one for minji. i've done some research and there's some rather cheap ones around here. i'll pay rent and we can pay half and half for utilities" namjoon said, yoongi froze.

"a-are you s-serious?" he sniffled, feeling tears in his eyes, "of course sweetheart" namjoon said, which made the boy break into tears.

yoongi had always wanted minji to have her own room, her privacy and a safe spot for herself. he hadn't gotten the chance because of his financial situation.