sixty

jungkook was two months post partum and felt a lot better, both mentally and physically.

he craddled his baby, kissing her forehead with a smile. jungkook was extremely happy with his little family.

-

"yoongi-yah, let's go on a smoking break" his coworker said, yoongi raised a brow and shook his head.

"why not?" he asked, "i quit" yoongi spoke, "boring"

yoongi raised a brow. was he boring for not wanting cancer? was he boring for wanting to keep his precious, white teeth? was he boring for wanting to keep his daughter and friends healthy? was he boring for wanting to be healthy?

"who cares if i'm boring? at least i'll have my lungs healthy in 50 years" he chuckled, not earning a good reaction from his coworker.

"this is why your child's father left you!"

oh.

yoongi's smile faded and his heart dropped, he sighed and walked away with an urge to cry.

he went on his break to simply think about everything. he pulled his knees to his chest, closing his eyes and doing breathing exercises.

"yoongi" his manager said, he looked up, "what's up?" he asked, "i got a complaint from your coworker" she said, yoongi broke down. he was tired, so tired of this bullshit.

people always used it against him, even it was a joke yoongi had made. he didn't understand why people did it, or what was their intention.

"he invited me to s-smoke and i said n-no! and i told him that i'll still have my lungs in 50 years a-and he said, 'that's why your child's father left you" he cried, his body shaking.

"yoongi.. gosh, i'm sorry" the manager said, "c-can i go back to work?" he sniffled, "yeah, of course"

he got up, he didn't want his manager to see him cry. he went to wipe tables, trying to get these thoughts out of his head.

-

yoongi came home with puffy eyes.

"everything alright sweetheart? your eyes are puffy" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, "yeah.. they did a lot more cleaning in the restaurant and it was too strong for me" he laughed, namjoon chuckled, "okay, minji's in her room playing by the way"

yoongi nodded, "i'm going to nap" he said, namjoon nodded, "sleep well, love"

-

yoongi felt dead. he didn't have energy to move from bed so he just stayed there and cuddled his stuffed animal.

he was tired of people using donghyun against him. people acted as if it was yoongi's fault that the man left him.

namjoon opened the bedroom door, seeing the boy was spacing out with no emotion on display.

"something wrong, sweetheart?" namjoon asked, yoongi shook his head. namjoon looked hesitant but nodded.

"minji's hungry" he said, yoongi hummed, "cook something, i'm just really tired joonie" he mumbled, namjoon could sense something was wrong.