two

yoongi smiled as he saw minji in yellow clothes, she was the prettiest baby to yoongi, no one could beat her cuteness. yoongi didn't really get to see her awake since she slept most of the day, only waking up when she was hungry or needed to change.

"jimin and i brought you food" seokjin said, handing yoongi a bag of take out they had bought "you guys are the best" yoongi giggled, placing the take out on the kitchen table "where's minji" jimin asked, a pout on his lips "you guys only come when you want to see minji, not me" yoongi frowned, his bottom lip sticking out "oh shut up" jimin laughed, yoongi giggled, shoving some of the chicken nuggets seokjin brought into his mouth.

"minji is in my room, be careful! if you wake her up, i'll kill you" yoongi said, jimin giggled, running towards yoongi's room. seokjin sat down next to yoongi.

"how's it going?" seokjin said, yoongi hummed "it's going okay, she sleeps throughout the day but cries at 5 in the morning, she better not do it tonight because i have 8am classes" yoongi sighed, a small laugh leaving his lips "i don't have classes tomorrow, i can come here tomorrow to make sure she's okay" seokjin said, yoongi smiled "thank you hyung, i really appreciate it" yoongi said, seokjin was such a good person to him and he really felt like he didn't deserve a person like him.

yoongi heard crying and jimin ran out of the room "park jimin" yoongi gritted, jimin laughed "sorry hyung" jimin apologized, yoongi carried the small girl in her arms, softly pacing around the room as he fed her the bottle.

"hyung she spit on you" jimin whispered, yoongi looked at his shirt and whined "she's the reason i'm going to need more shirts" yoongi mumbled, setting her in the crib and going to the bathroom to change

-

"so how are we going to celebrate her birthday?" jimin asked, crossing his legs and taking a sip of his water bottle "jimin, she turned a week old yesterday" yoongi rolled his eyes, laying down on the couch to rest a bit "doesn't matter, we're gonna celebrate like never before" jimin smiled, yoongi smiled "i hope we can"

-

yoongi

im such a horrible dad, i can't do shit right and fuck i hate myself

donghyun didn't even want to stay with my stupid ass

can't sleep

seokjin

yoongi, it's 3am, what's wrong?

yoongi

nothing

seokjin

you're not a horrible dad, you're doing very good as a single dad. you're doing everything you can to make sure minji has a good life. do you need me to come over?

yoongi

no please don't come over, im a mess

seokjin

okay, please go to sleep

yoongi

someone is going to break in and crush minji with a hammer if i sleep

seokjin

what? yoongi, that's not going to happen. no one is going to hurt minji or you