4

A/N: the song is amazing and helps set the mood!Enjoy!!
Chapter 4

His body shivered and I heard his breath shake. His clothes drenched in rain. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask shuffling him into the house and closing the door.

"I cant stay another night in that room. The walls were closing in on me." He said stuttering from the cold.

I stood in disbelief with so many questions. "You can't stay here, Harry."

He gave me the look of pure exhaustion and despair. "Can i at least rest for an hour? Please.." he grabbed my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes. "Montana, Please." He remembered my name? I must have stiffened at his touch, because he quickly let go letting his hands fall to his sides.

I could see how tired he was. He didn't look like the Harry I had met at the shop. He didn't look like the Harry I saw at the hospital. The Harry I had known for a small amount of time was a confident, smooth, self contained person. This harry was such a mess. This could even be the real him. He could honestly just need someone to help him out to get back to his old self.

~

The water from the shower clashed against the walls. Harry had only asked for a place to stay, But my mother instincts kicked in. I told him to take a shower to warm up. I made him a small bed on the floor out of old bedding and pillows. My bathroom was across the hall from my room, but the steam had traveled into my room making my windows fog up. He must have turned up the water temp. I mean I like hot showers but this was not normal.

I sat waiting anxiously on my bed. I looked at the clock.

3:30

I noticed how messy my room actually was, No one ever came over so i'm not really surprised. There was a pile of clean clothes on my chair, and a few papers on my desk. I quickly picked up the dirty clothes off the floor and put them in a laundry basket in my closet. I took the pile of clean clothes and threw them in my closet, i will deal with them later.

"Where are my clothes?" A deep voice made me jump. I turned to see Harry standing in my doorway. His hair was wet from the shower, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I saw a butterfly inked on his chest, as well as a bunch of other tattoos across his body, ones I haven't seen.
I stumbled over my words and grabbed the small stack of clothes I had grabbed for him. "I put them in the dryer, these are my dads." He took the stack and gave me a weird look.

I was confused, "What?" I shrugged. "Why take all that time to get warm again, just to put on cold wet clothes."

He nodded and furrowed his eyebrows, "Thank you." Then he walked into the bathroom, closing the door to change. Why did I just panic? Did he notice? Oh my god he thinks i'm some weirdo now, I mean i'm not going to lie. His body was lean,wet and hot. Wait, I can't think of him like that. I barely know this guy.

He walked out in the dark blue crew neck and gray sweats I had given him. I stood and looked at him. "Do you feel better?" I asked.

He nodded and brushed his hair back with his hand. His face was stern with no expression, he just over all looked tired. "Thank you."

"No problem, there are some pillows and blankets." I pointed to the small bed on the floor. "Just an hour." I can't have him here when dad gets home. He nodded.

He laid down in his bed and I turned off my lights except my small bedside lamp. While Harry got comfortable, I pulled out my book and flipped it open.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Harry asked, he laid his arm behind his head and looked up at me.

"I'm not tired," No, I was exhausted, But I would rather stay up to make sure my dad doesnt come in to find a guy asleep in my room.