14

AN: I am beyond blown away by the number of votes and ads, thank you for giving me a chance! You're all amazing. I am in Portland! I thought id be interesting to mention because of where the story takes place! I love you all!

The beginning of the chapter is intense and this song helps with the feeling I want to get across so listen if you'd like!

Montana

My legs were trembling, the blood had drained from my face. Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes, I was frozen.

"Let me explain." He stepped close.

"What the hell happened, Harry?" I Choked out.

"I had to! He said I had to or else I wo-" He stopped.

Would what? What else could he want? "What does he want?" I asked, yelling a little more aggressively than I intended.

His arms dropped, A sigh leaving his mouth in defeat. He stepped back, "He wants you."

"Me?" I point my finger to my chest. "He wants me?"

He nodded, "He wants me to-" Harry paused, he didn't need to finish his sentence.

I already knew what he was going to say. I knew something had been wrong all day, he had been avoiding me. Not because I scared him, Or because of last night. He was trying to protect me, Vincent wants to kill me.

~

My leg shook, while I sat waiting for Harry. He suggested that he should shower, He said it would make it easier to look at him while he explains everything. I agreed.

I'm surprised that I was in shock from seeing him, Not only had this been not the first time ive seen him covered in blood. This is the second time he has attacked, Any normal person would have either,

Suffered a heart attack from fear.

or

Told the police.

I've come to terms with the fact that Harry has me wrapped around his finger in ways. I want to help him, I don't even know if vincent is real or not. I hate that he has this much control over me. He has now Killed two times, Both times he comes straight to me after. I am his safe space, I don't know what he wants from me. I don't know if he wants me to help him or just be his shoulder to cry on.

But, regardless of what he wants. We have to stop him.

Harry walked around the corner and into my room, His towel clinging to his waist. Water droplets fell from his curls and dripped down his toned chest. Down the moth on his stomach, and his v- line.

Good god, was this man sculpted my Jesus christ himself? He had me speechless and it was showing. "Monty?" he chuckled.

'Yes please keep saying my name.' i thought to myself, "Yeah?"

"Where are my clothes?"

"I put them in the wash." I stood.

"Can I borrow some clothes? Or would you like me to stay like this?" he questioned with a smirk.

That bastard, 'He just ate someone. No time for jokes.' I reminded myself.

"I um-" I stumbled. "I mean you can do- what y-you want!" what the fuck Montana.

He walked around me and sat on the bed, "I'm going to stay like this."

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Why did I give him the option?

"Well, I'm still waiting on an explanation." I crossed my arms turning to face him.

He sighed and patted the spot next to him, asking me to sit next to him. I walked slowly and flopped down, crossing my legs not wanting to touch him.

"Vincent, He feeds on humans. He uses my body almost as a power source but he gets his fix through my body. When he gets hungry, that's when he shows himself. " He paused. "It's almost like I have split personalities. He is the one who killed that man in the woods a few weeks ago. He is the one who just murdered some random girl tonight."

I'm still trying to believe him. I want to so bad.

"And he wants you, he wants to take every person I care about and love."

Love?! Does he care about me?!

"Monty when he is hungry, I can't be around you. We both know the outcome of that if I did stick around."

"I'd be dead." I continued.

He nodded. "Yeah." His voice was soft.

"So let me get this straight. Vincent is a demon who is just hangry, using your body as a source to get energy, by eating people? Does he want to ruin your life by killing your loved ones? What is the outcome of all of this? What is his goal here?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I have never asked. When he is around I'm in so much pain I don't think through things properly."

"So, if maybe we found a way to ask him, Could we?"

"I know I cant do it, so how would we?"

It was quiet for a moment. We both knew what I was going to say. "What if I talked to him?"

He shook his head frantically, "No no no absolutely not."

In frustration, I stood up and crossed my arms, "What else is there to do Harry? Not only am I trying to help you figure this shit out, but I'm also trying to believe you at the same time! This could help us out with both situations."

"Montana that is beyond dangerous. What happens if I'm not there to save you if he attacks?" he stands, his tall frame towers over me.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, Harry. I can protect myself!"

He stepped back, when I stick u for myself I guess it's surprising.

"I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you, I cant do it." He was stubborn.

"And I can not live with myself if I keep letting you go off murdering more innocent people."

He was stuck, and so was I. He huffed and fell back on the bed, defeated. "How would we wake him up?"

"Cant you summon him or something?"

He shook his head, "No, after he feeds he goes into asleep. I don't hear from him for a few days."

I thought for a few moments, then I remembered something. I turned to my bookshelf and shuffled through a bunch of my old books.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked. I ignored him until I saw the dark green cover. The book I had gotten from the library. "Beyond us."

"There has to be something in here." I flip through the pages, trying to find the index and a page number. Harry joined behind me looking over my shoulder. Until I found it, reading over a few paragraphs. I turned to Harry, the color drained from his face.

"What does it say, Monty?"

I took a deep breath. "We will have to hold a seance."

A/N SHIIIIII THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE GOOD.