11

A/N OH MY GOOOOOOD okay we have almost 150 reads. Like wHaT?? thank you so much it means so much! you know the drill. the song helps the vibe. LOVE YOU ALL.

    Montana

I sat on my bed awaiting his arrival, When I had texted him six hours ago, I didn't expect him to respond as fast as he did. I hadn't completely forgotten about what happened last night. I think in some way I wanted it to be real. I wish he would come in through my window and scoop me up into his arms and kiss me, and continue with what my brain comprehended in my sleep last night. I wanted him, so bad. The smell of his cologne, his curls, his dimples. Those green eyes absolutely obliterated my ability to talk when I looked at them. Harry made me so anxious and giddy, But he also made me feel so completely grounded.

    The thing is, I don't even know him. I barely know who he is, I don't even know what his favorite color is. Harry has done unspeakable things, things he blames on something named vincent. How is it that I'm so drawn to him, why is it that he makes me feel things I've never felt? I have known him for almost a month now.  How do I know him so well but also not at all?

    A light knocking on my window made me jump. I set my book down on my nightstand and opened the window, his dark figure climbed through. He pulled of his hood off making his damp curls fall around his face. "One of these days you are going to get sick of climbing that tree." I Laughed.

    He shrugs and unzips his jacket taking it off, "Its more fun this way." he smiles. God his smile makes me feel like im going to explode. He put his jacket on the floor and turned to me, "So why did you want me to come over?"

    My smile faded and I sat down on my bed, he followed sitting beside me. I took in a deep breath ready to spill it to him. "Well, The shop is going to be shut down. Shelly, my boss can't pay the bills. I have worked there since my sophomore year of high school." I look up to him. " I'm not ready to let it go."

    His forehead creased, he was thinking. "How much longer do you have until you close down for sure?"

    I shrugged, "I don't know, I'm guessing a month."

    He thought for a second, "What do you plan on doing after it closes?" He asked. Not the answer i was looking for honestly.

    "I don't know, I haven't thought about it. I have just been thinking about how I won't have a job after. How Shelly had been working so hard for this shop for decades." I huff.

    "What if you bought the shop?"

    Was he kidding? I don't have that kind of money, and I could never do that. I know it would crash and burn. "No, that's not happening." I laugh.

    "Why not? You can revamp it. I'm not going to lie, when i walked in the first time i felt like i was walking into a dustier version of nineteen sixty-seven."

    I scoff. "Okay first of all I dust, and I do a good job at it." I wave my pointer finger at him. All he does is chuckle to himself. "And second of all, that's why I love it. It feels like almost an escape from our reality. It feels like a new world in there."

    He nodded. "Well, think about it. If you bought the shop, you could do the same thing for someone else. You could be the new 'Shelly." he used his fingers making quotation marks in the air.

    I huffed, "you know you were supposed to just sit and pout with me. Not make up a whole new elaborate business plan." I joke.

    He smiled, "pouting doesn't get you anywhere, Love."

    His eyes met mine, I chewed my lip. The interaction wasn't awkward surprisingly. I looked down to his lips, they were right there. Mine for the taking, only if I wanted to. He leaned in slightly, almost hinting at me. I looked up to his eyes and leaned in a little. We almost made contact, "Harry?" I ask.

    I tried to continue with my sentence but I was cut short, His lips crashed into mine. Ours moved together, the rhythm so smooth and chaotic at the same time. His hands found my cheeks and i gripped his wrists making sure he doesn't let go. He broke away for a second and then connected his lips to mine again, his hands moved to my waist. He pulled me closer to him, my hands found his hair. Tugging slightly at the nape of his neck, he let out a small groan. His hands found their way to my thighs, he pulled me into his lap. My legs sat straddling him, I pulled away gasping in shock.

    He stopped and looked up at me with concern. "What?" I didn't say anything, I just looked down at him. "Is this okay Montana?"

    I melted completely, I nodded and leaned down kissing him again. I cupped his face, rocking my hips. I heard his soft groan, his head fell back in bliss.

"Monty?" my eyes opened, Harry sat beside me. His face stunned.

His voice snapped me out of my train of thought, that was all in my head. We were still so close, I leaned back. My eyes widened. "I'm so sorry." I tuck my hair behind my ear.

He shook his head, I heard him cuss under his breath, "No, I'm sorry." He adjusted himself on my bed so he hat a bit farther away from me.

We sat, the silence louder than anything else. Say something, God. say something! "I am so tired."

Jesus Christ.

I heard him laugh, but it was a nervous laugh. He felt so awkward and Me being my Awkward self wasn't helping. "Yeah, me too."

"Want to sleep here? I remember you saying you can't get any real sleep anywhere else."

He shook his head no, "No it's okay. I don't want to disturb you. I know you had a hard day." he stood and put on his now damp jacket back on. I panicked and stood up a little to fast, stumbling over a bit.

"Okay, well uh sleep tight. I'll see you later?" he put his hood up.

I nodded, playing with the hem of my big shirt. He pulled the lock on the window, he climbed down onto the tree he had climbed so many times. I closed the small glass doors and locked them. I was in my head for the rest of the night. Did he want me to kiss him? I made everything so awkward, he could have been telling me to kiss him. He could have been also just been listening to me ramble about god knows what. All of those things aside, one small thing happened that I can't forget.

He called me Monty.