12

AN; THIS SONG OML

Harrys POV

    "Shit shit shit," I repeated to myself. "Jesus Christ!" I walked quickly to my car. I had fallen off the tree-climbing down from Monty's bedroom, the scrapes on my hands burnt. I hope she hadn't noticed. The rain was coming down hard, and the thunder made me jump. I wanted to kiss her. I really did, but I can't. I cant become attached, I have already become too close to her. If I don't stop this, he will find her. I won't be able to control him. He wants her, He wants anyone I care about. The first time I saw her, something about her made me feel like I was normal. The thing his we are opposites, She's very awkward. Monty is Awkward, but the funny awkward. It is the kind of awkwardness that you enjoy being around because it's never boring. It is cute.

    I am hungry, Styles.

    The voice made me stop in my tracks, I felt the urge to throw uprise in my stomach. My hands clamped down on my abdomen, the sharp pain punching my insides.

    "God! Fu-" I stopped in my tracks. My body was shutting down, he was coming out soon. I pushed my feet until my body fell into the side of my car.

    You know the consequences.

    My hands fumbled through my pockets, finding my keys. Somehow I unlocked it, I fell into the seat of my car.

    "Fuck! I'll get what you want! Just please let me find someone! I promise!" I cried out.

    I want it tonight.

    The pain sharpened, I scream in agony. "Fine! I will get you, someone! Please stop! Please!" My head leans on the steering wheel, My vision blacking out.

    You Better, Or she's next.

    The full-body ache suddenly stopped.

    My joints fell limp, my body was completely relaxed. He completely steals all of my energy. All of the time, I'm exhausted. Monty somehow recharges me, maybe it's the adrenaline from seeing her. My breathing heavy I took a sharp breath and sat up starting my car. Right as I was about to drive away,  A hand hit my window. Making me jump.

    Montanas pov

    Five minutes earlier.

    All we do is run from each other. I can't tell if he is just awkward, or if this "Vincent" dude is telling him to leave. He is a real cockblock, to be honest. Or even if he just doesn't want to see me. But at this point, I have had it. I want him, as much as I try to ignore it. I want him, I want him so bad.

     My common sense didn't catch up to my feet, running out the door. The cold rain hitting me like hundreds of needles piercing my skin. My socks now are drenched, I didn't even care. I saw his silhouette in his car. He was slumped down, I walked even faster. I got to his window and he didn't even notice. He had started his car when my hand hit the glass. I definitely scared him, but I got his attention.

    His eyes were wide with fear and confusion, He opened his door. Making my step back and push the wet hair out of my eyes.

    "What the hell are you doing?" he was urgent.

    "We always run!" I say in frustration.

    He shakes his head, "What do you mean?"

    "We always run from each other! Any time we are together we run away! I don't know if I'm just crazy, Or sleep-deprived. Maybe both! But holy shit every time I'm with you, my stomach drops to my feet! I can't talk properly or think at all because of your Beautiful green eyes and Amazing hair looking at me. But I'm so tired of us running! And I don't know if its vincent-"