16. Unwanted Guest - M

🌟 P E M 🌟

Connor had me pinned, face shoved against his bedroom wall as his fingers slid under the front of my waistband. His one hand fisted, then pumped my prick while the other cupped and massaged my balls. 

I had originally entered Connor's room bored out of my mind, figuring he'd be down to play a game of Halo...one thing led to another, and here we are.

I moaned out, "Oh yeah, feels so good, Connor...don't stop."

His hard cock was poking me through our thin sweats as he gyrated in between my ass cracked, "I'm just starting, superstar," he grunted through his teeth that nibbled at the back of my sensitive neck.

"Ha, ha..." I rolled my eyes and then stiffened and moaned out when he started erotically sucking on the pulsating vein on my neck.

He slid his hand off my balls and moved it to my backside. With a quick tug, he pulled down my waistband and I felt the heat leave my skin as he sank to his knees. His powerful hand pulled my hips from against the wall and once I was exposed, he eagerly attacked my wanting hole.

I yipped at the sudden force of his hot, wet tongue pleasuring the tight ring of muscle. So sensitive, it pulsated, willing for penetration.

As he worshiped my crack, he never let go of my prick, slow and languid tugs, keeping me right on edge.

"Con...please...I need you inside me..." I panted out, palms against the wall, fingers curled.

A breeze assaulted me; causing me to shiver when Connor released me and then stood up, he tore my pants down to my ankles and pulled me down to the ground on all fours.

Long, slick and cold fingers brushed past my ring and then slid in, I could feel the calloused pads of his fingers caressing my channel. I pushed open, inviting all of him in.

"Oh God, your so good, Pem, that's it, open up for me," Connor whispered behind me.

I moaned out when his attentive fingers brushed against my pleasure nub, "Fuuuck."

I felt him vibrate above me as he chuckled, "Okay babe, let's fuck," he bent lower and tongued my earlobe into his hot mouth, as he methodically sucked it, he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his engorged cock.

Yes, yes, yes!

With one last bite of my lobe, he hastily sat up on his knees and gripped my hips, as he slammed into me. I hungrily met his thrusts, the tip of his cock pressed against my sensitive bundle of nerves with each hard stroke. My groin was on fire, incomprehensible words were flying out of my mouth. As soon as he reached around my waist and brushed the tip of my prick with his fingertips, I felt my balls squeeze tight and pull up.

"Cum...nghh...ing," I grunted out as my whole body shook underneath him, shot after shot of hot cum escaped me.

Not even a moment later, I felt Connor stiffen on top of me, a jetty of cum spurted inside of me, hitting my pleasure nub and prolonging my orgasm.

I collapsed to the floor as he plopped out of me, then fell on top of my hot and heaving body.

"Fuck, Pem, you rode this dick like a champ," he panted out. I felt his grin between my shoulder blades.

"Mmmhmmm..." I moaned out as my eyes fluttered shut.

"Oh no you don't, let's get up my leading man," he sighed a breath of contentment as he stood up and lifted me up onto my feet.

"Let's take a bath," he hummed as he sat me on the closed toilet seat and turned on the warm water. "You're gonna feel this in the morning if we don't."