17. Gecko

🌟 P E M 🌟

When they said that Fox took vacations seriously, they weren't joking. He was currently standing in front of us with a clipboard in one hand and a whistle, that was hanging from his neck, in the other. The captain was off to the side, an older gentleman who had a white beard and mustache, his shirt clung to his portly belly.

Fox gained our attention by blowing the whistle, the boys started groaning and then they lined up, Jace grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him, "Just go with it, it makes him feel like he's accomplishing something and he really does give us great vacations," he hummed out next to my ear.

I giggled and nodded as I stood there, Fox is such a character.

"Listen up everyone, we'll be out at sea for two weeks, I have a lot of fun activities planned, but safety always comes first!" Fox's brows scrunched together, as he scowled in our direction. "Please meet captain Charles..."

"Call me Chuck," the captain interrupted, "...or Cap, whichever you prefer," he smiled friendly, the gap in his two front teeth for all to see.

Fox smiled widely at him, "Okay Cap, can you please go through all of the safety procedures?" he pointed at the captain with his clipboard.

After an hour of going through all the safety procedures and all scenarios that Fox thought of as Cap brought us through each area of the boat, it was time to choose our sleeping quarters.

Since I own this yacht, I would normally take the master suite, but I gave it to Vance, it felt right. There were, however, a total of five other rooms, so we were definitely going to have to share. Fox said to just throw our belongings wherever we could because we most likely wouldn't be in the same room each night anyway and, not surprisingly, we all agreed.

I was unpacking my bag in a room that I was sharing with Fitz, when a white piece of cloth was thrown at my head. I held it up and was surprised to see that it was a white itty-bitty bikini bottom with a red heart embroidered on the bottom. When my curious eyes found Fitz, he was smiling and then started giggling.

"What's this?" I asked, one brow raised.

"Just put it on and you'll see," he laughed as he walked past me with his own white suite in hand, "meet us on the top deck."

I hurriedly threw it on and then pulled a towel around my waist. Grabbing a bottle of sunblock and my favorite sunglasses, I went up to the deck.

In all their glory, stood everyone with white speedo's on, just like the one I was wearing, it was a gay boys dream come true.

"PEM!!!" Fox squealed out to me, "Fuuuck, you look hot! Take the towel off and stand at the end by Ezra!" He blew in his whistle and called out everyone to stand in order.

I waited to see what was happening, everyone did as he said and then turned around to look out into the water, their speedo's spelled out "ILOVEU4EVER".

Ezra reached out to me and turned me towards the water as well, he quickly explained that they did this last year when they went to Positano. I chuckled and smiled over my shoulder as Fox instructed. Which was awkward because our photographer was Chuck, the captain.

Once Fox and Wren were happy with the photos, Zane stood up and held his hands up for everyone's attention

He stood in front of us and gave me a sheepish smile, his lip ring caught the sunlight and sparkled, making my prick twitch remembering the first time he pleasured me with it.

I wasn't the only one turned on, everyone was adjusting themselves at the sight of him, muscled, tattooed, sexy man.

"Pem, it didn't take me long to think of an animal to represent you, I knew where I wanted you to be placed that first time we were together on the front steps of The Centre. Everyone chuckled in remembrance, my face heated up - not from the sun beating down on it.

He turned around, a new tattoo was inked on his back. It was of a colorful gecko, half in the water and half on a log. It was beautiful.

"Geckos represent rebirth, they symbolize hope in rebuilding our own lives." He smiled over his shoulder at me as he turned around and walked to me. "They represent adaptation, change and transformation," he reached his hands out and cupped my cheeks, "you've done this not only in your past, but the present as well," he smiled warmly at me.

I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes behind my sunglasses and smiled widely at him, "Thank you, Zane, that means so much to me, you have no idea," I leaned forward and slowly kissed his soft lips, then tugged on the hoop in his bottom lip gently with my teeth, "you're amazing Zane," I whispered to him as I pulled back.

He reached his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a tight hug, "You're amazing, Pem, you've overcome so much and aren't afraid to keep growing, I admire you," his hot breath mixed with the ocean breeze across my ear.

"I love you, Zane," I mumbled against his neck.

"I love you too," he squeezed the heart on my bottom, "forever," he chuckled.

As we pulled apart, everyone came closer to inspect the new tattoo. As we were chatting and ogling Zane's body, Cap came in and set out appetizers and drinks for us.

"We'll be hitting the open waters soon, everyone relax and enjoy the ride," he saluted.

Fox, Milo, Aiden and Wren saluted back then squealed and clapped their hands in excitement.

⚫️ E Z R A ⚫️

My eyes met Vance's from across the yacht and I nodded to the door of the cabins, I needed to speak with him.

As we entered the master suite Vance reached out to me and held my hands in his.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern in his voice.

I shook my head, "Nothing, at least nothing bad...I just want to know when you're going to talk them," I sighed out.

"Soon, I'll know when the time is right, I just want them to enjoy their vacation," he pecked my lips. "After everything we've all been through these past few weeks, we all deserve some R&R, don't you think?" Vance rubbed the back of my hands with the pads of his thumbs.

I nodded in agreement, "I just don't like keeping anything from them," I sighed.

"Think of it as a surprise," he smiled at me, his steel gray eyes penetrating my dark brown ones.

"Okay, I can do that," I bit my lip, the nerves rising again.

"I hope so, Ez," he gripped my hands tighter.

As I gazed into his loving eyes, it all clicked, "Damn, Vance, of course they won't care...I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier." I huffed out. "There's no reason for me to be nervous..." I shook my head at my stupidity, "no reason at all."