Torn apart between truth and trust *Part 12*

ArMan Industries 

A black BMW car stopped right outside the VIP parking lot of the huge multi national company of ArMan but no one came out. 

Nandini-"Are you planning to sit here the whole day?" Nandini asked Manik while he sighed looking in front. 

Manik-" I can't Nandini... I just can't get in there again. Earlier ArMan was like a second home to me as I had my mentor my brother there. This building has seen our love and our hatred both Nandini. Going inside is gonna open up all my wound again which I have tried healing all these years." He looked at her with pain in his eyes and Nandini just couldn't see her Monster this weak. She knew it will be difficult to step in again in this building but it was very important as the project demanded them to work together.

Nandini-" Manik, I'm there for you at your every step. My monster is not that weak and it may happen that this time your wound gets completely healed. Think of the love which ArMan gave not the hatred." She took his hands in hers and kissed his palm calming his inner self down.

Manik gave a small smile and nodded in agreement, he kissed Nandini's cheeks and forehead, muttering an 'I love you and stay with me' he got out the car. 

As soon as Manik stepped in the one of the watchman stood up and smiled saluting him. 

"Manik baba. Aapko yahan waaps dekhke bohot acha laga." His joy filled voice said that he was really happy while his wrinkled face had a huge smile. 

Manik-" Auro dada aapko bhi dekhke bohot acha laga. And plz aap salute matt kariye." with this Auro banerjee kept his hands down and opened the door for Manik. Nandini was all the time smiling at the back with a surprised look, but she understood that this old man mattered a lot to Manik. 

(I will be showing some flashback in between which will be in italics so hope you won't be confused. Do listen to the song along with reading the below scenes.)

Jhootha jag rain basera
Saancha dard mera
Mrig-trishna sa moh piya
Naata mera tera

Manik-" And I came first!!! See Big Bro you again lost to me." Manik stood up on his seat of his convertible car while Arjun got down from his car just outside ArMan. 

Arjun-" That is because a cat came in front of my car it's not my fault that I had to put a break Manu

Arjun-" That is because a cat came in front of my car it's not my fault that I had to put a break Manu. Also I couldn't see my little bro loose." 

Manik-" Excuses, excuses, excuses!! Auro Dada I won right? Aapne dekha na." He asked the old man who was smiling looking at his 2 bosses bickering like small kids.