Devil Malhotra and Flirty Malhotra*Part 10*

There stood Arjun Malhotra all suited up removing his aviators and staring her with one eyebrow up and eyes half open. Aarohi just shut her eyes tight looking at the devil right in front of her and by his expression it was clear that he heard her beautiful cuss words.

She just stood there bending her head while her open hair were acting like a curtain between her and Arjun.

"Beshist Manus, huh!?"

Arohi smile nervously looking the devil to whom she called beshist, though it was true for her but she cant directly say on his face.

"Si...Sir, i'm so...sorry. I didn't knew you were in the elevator."

Aarohi thinking to herself- Bappa what is this! Not again what he must be thinking and how did I actually ran up like a complete junglee until here and was banging the lift door. Not that I care, I mean I was getting late and it all happened in a moment but why did he had to be there to see me that too when he doesn't even use this lift. He has his own personal lift na what was the need to use this employee's lift. WHY ARE YOU HERE YAAR?*

Arjun-" Excuse me?! what do you mean by why am I here?" He suddenly asked making her literally jump on her place. Yaa she said the last line a bit loud.

Aarohi-" Haa...what sir? No.. nothing sir I didn't said anything." She shuttered while waiting for the lift to open and she gets out of it.

Arjun-" Miss Aarohi I have sharp ears and I did heard you clearly. And what do you mean by why am I here? This is my office if you have forgotten and i'm in the elevator Miss Arohi and calling your boss Beshist manus wont do any good for your job and on top of that you are -looking at his watch- 15 minutes late." The look he gave rise to the goosebumps on her body in both good and bad way.

"I...I'm... I'm so.. Sorry Sir, it wont happen again." She looked down scowling at the floor irritated with her stutter and also his string gaze.

Arjun had an amused as well as winning smirk on his face seeing her stuttering. The ever so feisty warrior is silent now!? And boy was he enjoying this!

"Are you really interested to work here or you are just buffling, because believe me when i say Miss Arohi there are many more capable candidates waiting out there to take your position and if I would have been in your place i would choose my moves wisely."

Now she was angry, how dare he say that she is buffling, just because she was 15 minutes late doesn't give him liberty to judge her capabilities.

"I'm not buffling sir, I'm genuinely interested to work here. This mistake won't happen again sir. I assure you."

'Now that's the girl i like the most!' Arjun thought while looking at her still smirking. He loves to challenge her!

His smirk soon turned into frown when he realised he thought.

He did not like her, but why was his brain playing games!

'This crazy will definitely make me go crazy one day!' He shook his head, frown still visible on his face.

"Good, show me how genuinely instrested you are working with Arman. Ready!?"

Arohi looked at him sceptically but nodded her head nevertheless.

A devil look crossed his face and he did no efforts to hide it making Arohi regret agreeing with him already.

"You have 15 minutes Miss Arohi. Reach 31st floor in 15 minutes without elevator, take the stairs"

Arohi was looking at him with her mouth hung open. Did he... Did he just ask her to ascend 31 floors?

She gluped and cleared her throat blinked twice to get assured of she is dream or the devil has really given her this task.