Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*

That is when the conference room door opens with a bang

"Hello Folks!!! Meeting has started without me?"

All eyes turned towards the voice with different expression, the only one who was the most affected one was Manik who had fisted his hands into a tight ball and gritting his teeth looking at the person standing on the door with a secretive smirk playing on his lips. 

" Veer! Finally you are here come inside the meeting has just started nothing major you have missed." Arjun stood up with a smile which looked a lot like a sigh. 

"Mr. Malhotra this is not a park that anyone can come in their own sweet time and stop the discussion in the middle. One should know when the meeting starts and value of time and if they can't then they are very well advised to not enter the room and disturb others." Manik spoke looking right in front on the wall behind Arjun but also not exactly looking at him. 

" Veer is my brother and also the CEO of ArMan, it's important for him to be present in the meeting Manik Malhotra, and you should not be the one explaining me ethics and business." Before Veer can say anything Arjun answered with a neutral voice making Veer smirk looking at Manik and walk inside the conference room with attitude. Manik on the other hand had nothing to say but he just closed his eyes trying to control the hurricane of emotions which were about to burst open. 

"Manik, no don't do anything. The meeting will be over soon." Nandini who was till now looking at Veer with a questioning eyes trying to remember where has she seen him looked at Manik holding a pen tight held his hand trying to calm him down. Veer came inside and sat just opposite to her and got shocked seeing her. 

"Okay, let's start the meeting then, so I was saying that ArMan can work on the construction of the building as they are famous for the their architecture and we have more labors." Shivansh was about to say more when he was cut short by Veer.

"Of course Shivansh our company is the most trusted one and much older than MII, it just started some 4-5 years ago right?" Veer mocked at Manik while Manik just wanted to punch him hard and even Arjun felt bad hearing his comment. 

"Veer, and that is the more appreciable thing about MII, being in the market for for some 4-5 years and it had already bagged the most wanted project of the Taneja's on their own merit." Manik smirked looking at Veer's flattering smile and what shocked everyone was the calm but sharp tone of his. 

"Veer it's not about who is superior or more old, I'm just stating the stats which both the companies have provided to Mr. Taneja. MII is going to work on the interiors of the hotel as they have the leading interior designers under their wings, even Mr. Taneja had selected their designs for the project and the outer model of the Hotel is of ArMan's." Shivansh gave a curt reply showing both the companies strength. He could never let anyone say a wrong word to his buddies. 

Arjun and Manik both had a small smile on their face as they knew why Shivansh said that with the graphs and statistics and the little harshness in his tone was intended towards Veer.