ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*

Recap-

The entire day was well spent by them. After the whole day outing they saw a sleeping Ruhanika on the back seat hugging her teddy bear she bought just now. The soothing smile on her face made both the brothers content and they thanked the person in their mind, who opened their eyes and made them understand how much pain they were unintentionally giving to their sister.

.

.

.

*Thank you Shiv/Ansh*

************************

Manik and Arjun came home with a sleeping Ruhi in Manik's arms and Arjun coming after him holding her teddy. Nyonika was sitting in the hall along with Shivansh who stood up immediately looking at the 3 siblings. 

Shiv-" Ruhi, why did you brought her like this? She is --" Before he can ask further Arjun shhhhed him up.

Arjun-" Shhhh..she is sleeping. Don't talk you idiot." Shivansh made a face hearing him but he could see a glimpse of his Aru today. Manik walked straight to Ruhanika's room and put her to bed. 

Arjun-" Kaka, please take out all the shopping bags from the car and keep it in Ruhi's room. But be careful not to make any sound." After which even he went upstairs to Ruhi's room.

Ruhi's room 

Manik had already put her to bed and was taking out her heels. Arjun kept the teddy bear at the corner with all her other soft toys and came towards the bed. He switched the A.C on and covered her with a blanket while Manik was stroking her hair gently. They looked at her face which adorned a peaceful smile which made their hearts filled with warmth. 

Manik kissed her forehead and left the room giving Arjun some time with her. Arjun caressed her hair and kissed her temple softly and whispered-"Sorry meri jaan.Goodnight baccha." wiping a tear drop from his eyes he stood up and walked off the room.

Outside the room Shivansh was hiding looking at the two brothers showering their love on their sister. He was really happy to see the same glow back on Ruhi's face. She was sleeping with a smile which was enough for him to smile. 

*Thank you god for listening to me and giving some brain to these two crackhead buddies of mine. I'm happy that they understood what I told them. Finally I can see a hope of them coming together. Even if for sometime but I an sure now that they still love each other and more than that they love Ruhi and can do anything to make her happy. I hope that this project bridge the gap in their relation and bring them closer again.*

 He went away from there before someone sees him. 

**************

Manik's room 

Manik was on call with Nandini telling her about today's happening. She was listening keenly to him. He was really happy today which could be guessed with the tone of his voice which was filled with happiness and enthusiasm.

Manik-" We then we went to teddy shop and Ruhi was literally behaving like a kid jumping at the sight of so many toys that too when her own room is a mini-toy shop, hahhaha. She got the giant teddy which was bigger than her size. We only know how we got it in the jeep and madam was all the time hugging that teddy and finally slept on that in the Jeep itself. I really don't know when this girl will leave her craze for soft toys." He laughed shaking his head and Nandini smiled on the other side. 

Nandini-" I have seen you this happy Manik. You sound like a complete different person today and I know this is the REAL YOU. I hope now you have realised on what you both have been missing all these years. Today you not only made Ruhi happy but both you and Arjun relived your real selves." She made him realise this which made Manik stop and listen to her and thinking something.