MERI BHABHI/ JHAAG WALI COFFEE *part 4*

It's a century ....!!!!!!! No don't worry it's not some match going on....  😜
Actually, it's 100 followers for me.

So, I thought why not celebrate with you guys!!!! A treat from my side. An update!!!!! We know we are very late, and sorry for that. Kaan pakad ke sorry.

( hehehehehe. I know iss pic ko dekhne ke baad koi bhi kisi ko no bhi maaf kar dega, aapne bhi kar diya na..😆 So smart na we are. Isiliye yeh pic daali.

Not to make u guys wait more.... here you go with the update.!!!!!!
.
.
.
*****************************
Nyonika- Ashish room: 

Nyonika heard a soft knock on her room's door while she was arranging her wardrobe that her dear husband has destroyed for finding his favourite tie. Ashish secretly and very effectively escaped out of the room, knowing his wife's anger. 

Nyonika opened the door and saw her daughter looking at her with tear and sorrow filled eyes, silently asking her to comfort her (Ruhi) 

"Mumma" was the only word she could utter. 

looking at her daughter's state Nyonika immediately understood that something has again happened between the siblings which effected the younger one. 

"Shhh... bas mera baccha." Nyonika took Ruhi in her arms while patting her back softly and lovingly. 

"Come inside Ruhi."   Nyonika made her comfortable on the couch while she sat beside her. as soon as Nyonika sat Ruhi laid down on her lap, hiding her face in her Mumma's stomach as if hiding from the whole world. 

 "Ruh i" Nyonika called her daughter lovingly, to get her attention or at least to make her stop crying. 

"Kya hua mere baby ko?" 

Ruhi still lying on Nyonika's lap look into her mother's eyes with questions, hurt, frustration longing swirling in her eyes. 

"Why?" She whispered with a lone tear escaping her eyes and streaming down near her lips, giving her the taste of salty water.