Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*

Hearing me scream Arjun dropped all the bottles and looked at me with a chiseled cat smile and tried to stand up but slipped again inside the bathtub

Hearing me scream Arjun dropped all the bottles and looked at me with a chiseled cat smile and tried to stand up but slipped again inside the bathtub. I marched towards him in anger.

" What?? What the hell are you doing here in my house, in my bedroom or say in my BATHROOM?" I hit him with the showpiece and he was still smiling with his eyes drooping.

Arjun-" I called you Miss Aarohi, but you... you ignored me and my calls. So I came here." he gave his reply and all I wanted was to bang his head but then it striked me hearing his voice that he was DRUNK!.

"Ewwww!!!! you are drunk?" I asked him trying to make him stand and holding my breath as his alcohol smell was making me puke.

Arjun-" Nahi. No. Nopppppe. I didn't drink, the drink made me drink it." he said animatedly while now I knew that he was literally out.

Raj/ Antara-"Aarohi?!! Princess are you alright?/ Open the door beta." I heard mom and Dad's voice from outside and now I was shell shocked on what to do next.

" Mumma... Dadda, now what should I do?"

Arjun-" Mumma Dadda... means your mom dad right? Let's meet them last time when I dropped you, you invited me to meet them right, but I denied. So this time I will for sure meet them or else they will feel bad." He started going towards my room and I pulled him back with lot of force making him tumble and my back hit the wall and he stood right in front of me sandwiching me between the wall and him.

"Are you mad or what? You will not meet them now, just be here and do not make any sound I will see them." I told him pointing my finger at him and he nodded his head like a cute baby making me smile a little. All day long he behaves like a dragon and being drunk he behaves like a baby.

Raj-" Aarohi open the door child, are you alright?" I again heard Dad call out for me and I made Arjun sit on the floor with the support of the wall and asked him to put his finger on his lips.

"You will not say a word, be a good boy and finger on your lips." Giving him one last instruction and praying to god I went to open my room door.

Antara-" Aarohi what happened why did you shout so loudly?"

Raj-" What took you so long to open the door?" He hugged me and kissed my forehead while I was still panting with all the running and fear.

"Nothing Dadda woh... woh I saw a lizard on the wall and just got scared. You know right how scared I'm of lizards, yaah so that's it." I gave him a toothy smile while both mom and dad shook their head.

Raj-" So where is it now? Let me shoo it away so that my daughter won't get scared." Dad was coming inside when I blocked his way.

"Dadddd... I shooed it away, I mean it went out through the window. Sorry for disturbing you two because of my shouts. It's alright I will sleep and you both also go, look how tired you both look.." I animatedly yawn asking them to sleep but Dad still didn't listen and asked me to lie down on the bed and once I'm asleep he will leave.