YAADEIN *part 3*

Arjun was driving the car towards his home with Shivansh accompanying him on the passenger sit. Shivansh was observing, now looking lost Arjun. He wanted to ask the question which was eating him alive but wasn't able to decipher how to approach the topic.

"Your head will start aching with so much of thinking Ansh, speak up what is going in that ugly little head of yours, that little one won't be able to take so much of a pressure." Arjun said still keeping his eyes on the road. he observed Shivansh's body language he knew his best friend wanted to ask him something.

"first my head is nor ugly neither little, my head is very mich fine thank you so much and second why she?"

Arjun chose to ignore his first comment and concentrated on second one, "Why who?" He asked though he knew about who he was speaking about.

"Don't pretend in front me Arjun you know about whom I'm speaking about." Shivansh deadpanned

Arjun sighed and confessed "she is different." And Shivansh was quick to pass him a teasing smrik

Arjun knew what his best firend might have thinking "Not that type of different idiot, what I meant was she didn't threw herself on me or she didn't show off her body unnesessarily, she is just the type of P.A I wanted. Honesty and loyalty was written in her eyes. And also she had the guts to play wih Arjun Malhotra's ego, so now she has to pay for that." Arjun chuckled giving a wink in Shivansh's direction.

"Means? Played with your ego?" Shivansh asked and with this Arjun narrated him the morning incident causing Shivansh to burst out into fits of laughter.

"Oh Man! That girl surely has guts in her, just wait until Ruhi hears this."

"I'll kill you if Ruhi gets to know about this Shivansh." Arjun threatened.

"Let's see, for now our destination is here." Shivansh said actually sand a song.

Getting out of the car both fo them moved towards the mansion Arjun still threatening Shivansh
.
.

"Shiv......Mera dil ka telephone, oh bajta...ring.. ring.. ra...ra...ring"

It was Shivansh phone's ringtone.

"God damn! Shiv change your ringtone."

"Chill buddy, this ringtone is so cool, and I love Ayshman Khurana's acting, you know what his next film is coming now, and we are going to watch it for sure." Shivansh exclaimed like a little kid talking about his favourite.

"Shiv.... Mere dil ka telephone.......

"Pick up the god damn call Shivansh!"

"Okay... okay.... cool, you move inside I'll come attending this call." Shivansh said

Arjun nooded his head in disbelieve and moved to go inside while Shivansh moved towards the basket ball ground's direction.

^^^^^^^^^

A girl was seen playing basketball. She was dressed in crop-top and ripped shorts, a full gothic look with curled hair. She was fully engrossed in her basketball practice. And at their background music was been played through her Bluetooth speakers.

" No one cares in this house about me. Sab ko kaam kaam aur sirf kaam. Main pure ek hafte baad apne trip se aayi and instead of spending time with me these idiots are busy in thier stupid business. I mean who the he'll goes to office on a FU**ING SUNDAY!!!!" Saying she was gonna throw her ball in the basket when....

"No swearing Ruhi Chui." At the same time someone snatched it from her and made a basket.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" At the same time someone snatched it from her and made a basket