Competing with Ranveer's Wierd fashion!!! *Part 7*

Malhotra Mansion

All the family members were sitting in the dining hall. Aakash was sitting on the head chair while Ashish was sitting on his right side with Nyonika beside him with Manik beside her. Varsha was seated on the opposite side of Aakash's left with Arjun sitting beside her, laughing and talking to her.  Ruhi who was seated beside Arjun got up from the seat and held a glass and spoon in her hand clinking on it.

Ruhi-" Hello everyone present here, may I have your attention please. I want to share a super good news with everyone. So can I?" She asked looking at everyone who nodded in a yes, while Manik and Arjun just sighed looking at their overexcited sister.

 So can I?" She asked looking at everyone who nodded in a yes, while Manik and Arjun just sighed looking at their overexcited sister

Ruhi-" The news is that Mr. Arjun Malhotra and Mr. Manik Malhotra are going to collaborate with each other for the most talked about project of Mr Taneja. As Mr. Taneja has selected both of them today itself. So a big big congratulations to both my dear bhaiyu and Maan Bhai." Saying this she held both of them for a hug.

Ashish and Nyonika were very happy seeing their kids like this together. Specially Manik and Arjun working together after that dreadful day was like a blessing to them.

Aakash and Varsha looked at each other maybe conversing something among themselves. They then looked at all other members who were waiting for their reactions, seeing all eyes on them they both gave a full blown smile and congratulated both the boys, though Manik noticed their deceiving eyes. 

Ashish- "Congratulations to both of you beta. I'm so proud of you both."

Var-" They had be the best after all its Malhotras. This really calls for a celebration."

Ashish-" Ofcourse Bhabhi we will. But Veer bhi hota toh acha hota. Why didn't he come with you both."

Aakash-" Ashish NYC branch mein thoda kaam baaki tha. He will be here soon. Ab Kya kare he loves his work so much."

Nyonika-" Koi nahi bhaiya, woh bhi aa jayega toh puri family Ek saath hogi after so long. But then work comes first." She smiled looking at them but didn't get any warm reply from any of the elder Malhotras.

Manik just couldn't see his mother's insult and was going to say something but Nyonika held his hand under the table. He just got his hand out of her hold

Manik-" Mera ho gaya dinner. I'm sleepy will see you guys later. Good night." Before going to his room he kissed his mom's cheeks and Ruhi's head from the back ruffling her hair and took the stairs. 

************
Murthy House

Nitish was sitting on the couch reading some reports of his patients and time to time looking at his watch and then at the main door.

That is when the Gauri's phone rang which was on the table.

Gauri-" Nitish, zara phone uthana. Shayad Nandu ka hoga." She said from the kitchen. Nitish picked up the phone to see the caller ID to be..

Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara