Brothers and sister love *Part 8*

MM Industries

Manik was in his cabin staring at his angry mini monster who had not uttered any word to him from the morning. She had come to the office, but it was not the usual lovey-dovey greeting this morning, rather Nandini was doing all the work but not directly talking to Manik. This was the reason for Manik's sadness.

Really now! I thought that she would be fine this morning, but it seems like the temperature is still high, now what to do now to cool my mini monster!  Manik thought

'Tch... Manik you idiot because of this word only she is angry and you are again repeating the same mistake. Now do something to manofy your Jaan!' His conscience mocked 

(What do you have to say guys??? Give manik an idea)

When Manik was engrossed in thinking of ways to manofy his Jaan, she came to him with some files and kept it on his desk with a THUD!!!!This caught his attention and he looked at her.

Nandini- "Sir, can you please have a look at these files and approve it so that I can send it to ArMan CO, I just got a call from them to send in the designs."

Manik snikered hearing 'SIR' from her but then he read the files and went through everything while nandini stood there. 

"Umm... Nandini!?" A puppy-faced Manik spoke, only to get a harsh glare in return. 

"The file... Sir" 

"Can you please stop calling me sir!" Manik exclaimed. 

"Woah! How hypocrate of you Mr Malhotra, you can call me a 'mini monster' and I can't even call you sir!" 

"Nandini! I'm sorry! you are just sooo cute when you get angery, hence I call you my mini monster. Its only out love, meri Jaan." Manik cupped her face and looked into Nandini's eyes making her melt in an instant! 

But she was still holding her bars! she didn't say anything just looked side ways with of course the ever so infamous pout adorning her face. 

"Accha you tell me what should I do to manofy you. I'll do everything I promise!" 

Nandini eyed him suspiciously to know if he was speaking the tuth, after confirming he really is, she smriked and now it was time for Mr Malhotra to look at her girlfriend suspiciously. 

"Pinky promise" 

"umm..." Manik looked at nandini and then at her pinky finger and again at her face as if an IT-ian trying to crack Java question. 

On seeing no escape he linked his pinky finger with hers, silent agreeing to her causing Nandini to beam in happiness!

**************

Malhotra mansion 

Ruhanika was sitting in her room fully engrossed in making something. The entire study table of her's was spread with beads, some chart papers, threads and what not. At the same time she heard a knock on her door, without turning towards the door she dismissed the person saying

"Kaka, main khana nahi khaungi abhi. Aap jaao yahan se mera kaam ho jayega toh main kar lungi. Mujhe abhi kaam hai." 

" Khaana khane ke baad bhi yeh kar sakti ho tum gudiya. Chalo have your food first." Ruhanika turned hearing the voice to see her father standing on the door with a plate in his hand with a knowing smile on his face.

Ruhi- "Daada, aap?? Aap kyun aaye and what is this you know na mujhe abhi kaam hai aur mere se nahi khaya jayega isse kiye bina. You go and have your dinner I will have it afterwards." She told her dad and again got busy in making something.