BOTH ARE SAME- Arrogant and Devil*part 5*

Aarohi was gonna turn again when she saw a lizard near the flower pot placed there. She got scared seeing it.She jumped a bit from there and in this, she collided with the ladder, on which the painter was standing. It led to the falling of all the colours on the floor and.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not on Aarohi, as she was pulled by Arjun in the right time.

Arjun who came out to head to the board meeting heard Aarohi's shout and as soon as he saw the ladder shake he ran and pulled her away. It was also his luck as he was really near to her. But because of the sudden pull arjun got his back hit with the wall and Aarohi who was in his arms collide with his chest. Their faces were really close to eachother. Aarohi's petrified eyes staring Arjun's somewhat concerned ones.

Shivansh who was coming having his burger from the other side of the corridor saw Arjun and Aarohi in that state and he was shocked.

Shivansh  *rubbing his eyes* shiv uthhhh... kisi aur ko dekha shayad tune hmmm.. ." He was leaving from there when again he saw in that direction but it was Arjun only. 

He smirked and went there and saw then lost in each other's eyes.

Sh-" uhhuu.. . Uhhuu..  Arjun...
*no response came* Arjun... ARJUN!!!!" his shout made both of them leave eachother n stand at 5 feet distance.

Ar-" Miss. Aarohi.. what is all this?? I asked you to supervise the work here, not to spoil it. Ek kaam dhang se nahi hota. Just go to ur cabin n make make the list of competitors with their strengths and weakness.
Leave and I need a proper one without any mistake in 2 hrs." He said in a harsh bossy tone.

Aarohi made a face but just nodded her head and went as she was feeling shy with the happenings a while back.

Here as soon as Aarohi went Shivansh looked at Arjun who was also leaving .

Shiv-" Aree.. aree.. Bhai rukk... Aru.. kahan? Yeh Kya chal raha ha? Umm, aise corner mein khade hoke." He asked giving Arjun a naughty teasing smile by locking his hands around his chest.