girls night, interrupted

Y/n's Pov

Julie, Connie and I were having a very much needed girls night in our dorm room.

We had started to play the movie when the phone rang. I stood up to go answer it, seeing as no one else made an effort to get it.

"Can you grab blankets and popcorn before you come back, thank you." Connie yelled after me.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

Adam's Pov

"Hello Y/n, my beautiful girlfriend that I love so much, my amazing-"

"What did you do Adam."

"Nothing I swear, just um what are you up to?" I glanced at the rest of the boys next to me.

"I told you, I'm having a girls night with Julie and Connie."

"Oh yes that right, we were just wondering,can we come?"

"Adam, I love you but, no."

"She said no, what do we do now?" I placed my hand covering the phone to talk to the boys next to me.

"Tell her we didn't want to go to her stinking thing anyways."

"I can't say that!"

"Okay bye love you!" I rushed hanging up quickly.

"We are so going to find a way to get invited." Dean smirked.

Y/n's Pov

We had finally gotten comfortable and we're almost halfway into our movie, when we were once again interrupted.

"I'll get it this time." Julie walked up the door where someone was banging on it.

When she unlocked the door it was slammed open and we saw Guy rushing in and closing the door.

"Please let me stay here." He pressed his back to the door.

"Slow down, for what?"

"We're playing hide and seek and I was about to get caught, just please." Guy begged.

"You're such a child Guy." Connie stood up putting on her shoes.

"Why are you guys even playing that?" Julie asked him.

"Well since we weren't invited we made our own boys night." He crossed his arms.

"You mean the one you're ruining." Connie walked over and opened the door calling out to the rest that she had found Guy.

The rest of the boys all piled into our room looking at us expectantly.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?" I started getting freaked out by their weird behavior.

"Oh nothing we'll just take Guy here...and go play again...we're having so much fun..." Charlie trailed off.

"Fine we'll play with you geez." Julie grabbed her sweater and we followed her out the door.

We were all standing in the lobby of the dorms going over the rules, as if we didn't know.

"Okay so, no hiding in other people's dorms, only ours, closets and bathrooms are okay. You can't leave the building. If you're caught, you have to come back down here and wait. And if you're the first one to get caught, you're it next round."

After deciding who goes first, it was Kenny's turn to count.

I raced upstairs once he closed his eyes, up to the third floor and found a random broom closet to hide. It was dark inside, but I could still make out some outlines of stuff inside.

I saw Luis standing in the hallway of the closet.
"Luis?" I questioned him before he smirked and the door shut close.

"Luis open the door, this isn't funny anymore." I banged on the door.

I heard something fall behind me and turned to check what it was. I picked up the vase that fell and placed it back.

I walked to the door and kept knocking some more until I felt a presence behind me, I stepped back a little and swiftly turned around but saw nothing there.

"Miss me?" Someone whispered in my ear behind me.

I let out a scream and pushed the person back, not caring who it was at the moment.

"Adam?!" I turned on the light.

"You asshole! Why would you do that!" I tried slowing down my breathing.

"I really wish I could've seen your face." He tried to catch his breath from laughing.

"I thought you were a ghost." I punched his shoulder.

"Ouch." He rubbed where I had hit him.

"Kiss it better?" He pouted, pulling me by my waist.

I smiled and cupped his cheeks, kissing him, until we were interrupted.

"I found them!" Kenny stood at the door.