pick up lines

Y/n's Pov
I was walking to school when I heard someone running behind me.

"Hey! Wait up!" They yelled at me. I turned around and saw Adam running up to me.

"Come here often?" He winked.

"Adam what? This is the same route we've been taking to school for a year now, are you okay?"

"Oh um yes I'm fine let's just go."

I decided to ignore his weird behavior and keep walking, there's always something new going on with Adam.

We went to school and I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before going our separate ways since I had Art first and he had Math.

-

I sat in science next to Adam who was talking my ear off trying to tell me jokes using the periodic table.

"Okay I got another one." He started. "Are you copper tellurium? Because you're CuTe.

I looked down at the copy I had and tried not to laugh, obviously failing.

-

During lunch I started to get a tiny bit irritated because he wouldn't stop.

"Are you a banana?" He held up a banana. "Because I find you a-ppealing."

"Okay wait I have one more."

"I know it's cheesy, but I think you stole a pizza my heart." He held up his pizza slice.

It took everything in my not to rip the pizza out of his hands. I forced a believable smile, sure it was cute at first, but not when every word out of his mouth was a pick up line.

-

We were finally let go from school and I had a long walk home with Adam- which meant listening to more jokes he had.

"Hey! Tie your shoes!" He bent down to tie them for me before I could react. "I don't want you falling for anyone else."

"It's gonna be a pretty long walk can you hold this for me?" I didn't look at what he handed me and grabbed it mindlessly.

I felt his hand intertwining with mine and glanced over at him and saw him smirking. I have to admit that one was smooth.

"Okay last one for now I promise." He said. "Guess what I'm wearing?"

"Ummm wait I know this one... something boyfriend material?"

"Nope. The smile you gave me."

-

When we arrived at my house we tried to watch a movie until the power went out.

"Adam that doesn't work." I told him when he started flicking the light switch over and over.

"Yes it does just wait for it trust me."

He stood there flicking the switch for 2 minutes until he gave up.

"Told you."

We went outside to look for the electricity box and see what was wrong.

The power switch was turned off, weird. Adam switched it back on and looked at me and started grinning.

Oh no here it comes again.

"I'm no electrician, but I can light up your heart."

"How do you even have so many."

"I have a journal." He winked.

"Don't ever change Adam." I leaned in to kiss him.

"Never." He breathed against my lips before closing the gap.

Like the new cover? :)