wisdom teeth

Y/n's Pov

"Adam, you can't hide in there forever."

"You can't make me go." His voice was muffled from behind the door.

"You're making this harder than it should be Adam." I sighed.

"YoU'rE mAkiNg thIs hArder tHen iT shOulD bE AdaM." He mocked me.

I nodded my head at Fulton and he picked the lock on the bathroom door. Once it opened Dean stepped forward and grabbed a screaming Adam and threw him over his shoulder.

He followed me out to the car and forced Adam down in the back seat. I quickly hopped in the driver's seat, with Charlie next to me, who insisted he needed to be there.

Adam tried unlocking the door and jumping out, thankfully I put the child lock on the door. We waved goodbye to Fulton and Dean and reversed out of the driveway.

"Why does he get to sit in the front?" Adam grumbled.

"Because you'd find a way to crash the car before we got there." I looked at him through my rear view mirror.

"Hmph." He leaned back into his seat and crossed his arms.

Arriving at the Dental Office I mentally braced myself for the next hassle to come, getting Adam out of the car.

"Why couldn't his mother bring him." Charlie huffed as he pulled one of Adam's arms as I pulled the other.

"She didn't want to deal with this either, I don't blame her." I pulled harder.

We made it to the front door and Adam held onto the sides for dear life.

"Adam just go in!" I pushed him forward into the room."

"Hi, we're here for Adam Banks's appointment." I told the dental nurse in front.

"Is his parent or guardian here." She looked behind me.

"She's working, she couldn't make it." I lied.

"Take a seat over there, We'll call you when it's his turn." She pointed to the small waiting room.

I muttered a small "thank you" and dragged Adam along with me, sitting on the chair, grabbing a magazine from the table beside me.

"Look, even that seven year old is behaving better than you." I teased after a while, looking up from my magazine.

"Babe, I like my teeth just how they are, you do too! I don't need this, let's just head home."

"They'll cause you problems and pain."

"I can take it."

"Why are you so scared of the dentist?" Charlie set his magazine down.

Adam gave Charlie a side eye, almost as if embarrassed to tell the story. He hesitated before reluctantly starting his story.

"When I was in third grade, I came to get a check up, right? and everything was going smoothly until the dentist used suction on my uvula and it was swollen for-"

He was cut off by a few muffled laughs from Charlie, until he couldn't hold in his laughter any more and it turned into hysterical laughter causing me to laugh too.

Adam looked at us offended before joining in on our laughter.

"Adam Banks?" The nurse called for him.

He stood up and took a long sigh before heading into the back leaving Charlie and I alone still trying to picture how Adam would look with a swollen uvula.

-

After what felt like forever waiting for Adam to be done the nurse called out, "Adam is done."

"Thank you!" I shoot her a smile and walk to the back.

"Heeeyyy Y/n!" Adam smiled once he saw me, his cotton balls falling out.

"Heeeyyy Adam!" I reciprocated his behavior, fixing what fell out.

I talked to the dentist about how to care for Adam, and got Adam discharged.

"Can we get pizza?" Adam stumbled into the backseat again.

"No, not for a while." I closed the door, watching him start to doze off.

"He can't, but we can, right N/n?" Charlie whispered at me once I got into the driver's seat.

I nodded my head slightly, taking the route to the pizza place.

A/n!
I am soo sorry for not updating in a while, I wasn't at my very best, but now hopefully I can get back to writing again, thank you for all the comments and votes, i really love reading the comments<3