wisdom teeth part 2

Y/n's Pov

Charlie and I pulled into the pizzeria parking lot, ordering 2 slices each and deciding to eat in the car.

Charlie tried to open a bottle of coke, making the loudest noise ever.

We looked back at Adam seeing if it woke him up but all he did was stir in his sleep.

We relaxed and started to eat in peace.

"Where am I?" Adam groggily mumbled after a while.

Our eyes widened and scrambled to place our pizza down on the car floor.

"Adam, you had wisdom teeth surgery, remember?" I reminded him.

"Yeah, this time the dentist didn't use suction on your uvula." Charlie added.

Charlie and I were about to start laughing about it again until we heard Adam weeping

"Are you guys eating pizza?" He sniffled, his mood changing.

"Um, we got you yogurt?" I handed him a pint and a spoon from the mini market down the street.

"The yogurt is too heavy." His eyes started watering, not being able to pick it up.

"I'll help you." I offered, not wanting Adam to start crying again.

I got out of the car and went to the back seat with Adam. I took the spoon from his hand and picked up a spoonful of yogurt .

"Open." I said.

"I have a girlfriend." Adam backed away.

"Yeah, I know it's literally me, open." I repeated.

He tried to swallow the spoonful before his eyes widened in horror.

"Oh my god they took my tongue!" Adam got startled, trying frantically to find his tongue.

"You still have your tongue Adam,  look!" I showed him in the rear view mirror.

"Why can't I feel it then?"

"They drugged you." Charlie responded before I could.

Adam turned pale.

"Oh my god don't tell my mom."

We chuckled before Adam turned to us seriously.

"What's funny? She would kill me and- oh my god I would get kicked off the team!"

"I'm sure they'll understand Adam."

"No, no, they'll think I'm using steroids. I'll be- like, executed!" He got worried.

"I'm the captain, I'll talk to them." Charlie tried to ease Adam's nerves.

"Oh okay..." Adam started to dose off again.

"See what you cause." I scolded Charlie.

He smirked and moved over to the driver's seat and drove us back to Adam's house.

-

When we finally arrived at Adam's house, his mother had left to buy groceries, leaving the house empty.

I switched out Adam's bloody cotton balls for clean ones, much to his dismay.

"Can I get a kiss?" He closed his eyes and puckered his lips and started to lean in.

"No, gross not right now, wait until you stop bleeding." I gently pushed his lips away with my hand.

I put on a movie for us to watch and plopped down on the couch next to Charlie, with Adam's head on my lap.

"Aren't you tired of being with us the whole day?" I asked Charlie.

"No, I enjoy seeing Adam suffer."

"Can someone massage my gums, they hurt."

"Actually, my mom wants me home before dark...see ya!" Charlie bolted out of the door.

I sighed and looked back at Adam who was patiently waiting.

I rolled my eyes before walking over.

"Don't ever speak of this."

A short part 2 for the person who asked!