chapter 7 - who did it...?

In the middle of the afternoon...

Were the canteen is located in the TAPOPS station underground, Fang, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Adudu are sitting together.

But they are not too happy as they're both felt completely embarrassed about on something. While Ochobot tries to comfort them.

Then Qually came to serve them their meal. But notice something wrong with the group.

Qually: hey, is there something bothering you?

Gopal: ... It Was Terrible, Buddy!

Ochobot: they were having a bad day at school.

Qually: like what?

Ying: just look at this!

She lend him her phone to show some videos, while Ying and the others are too ashamed to look at it. Once the alien watches the videos, there's a footages that involves the hero's misfortunes during their last time in the incident of the city.

The scenes where Fang got attacked by his own shadows. Probe malfunctions and pound himself and his boss. Yaya gets dumped into the trashcan. Ying crashed into the pile of cakes. And Gopal loses his pants from the plant monster.

As a result, the heroes became a laughing stock to the public.

After watching a video, Qually finds it hilarious while trying to hold his laughter. But begins to feel anxious when they give him a wrathful glare.

Fang: I cannot believe that someone would wanted to humiliate us, while we're trying to rescue somebody!

Adudu: is this what I get after becoming good again? By becoming a big joke?!

Probe: so not fair... So not fair...

Ying: once we find that culprit, they're gonna pay for it!

Yaya: but, the owner was a mystery as there's no address on this video.

But Fang begins to remember something else than their humiliation.

Fang: not only that. Do you know from what happened from the city? All of those kinds of those natural disasters were out of control, and it's only been targeting on this place.

Ochobot: I think Fang has a point. Something doesn't seem to be right. This doesn't look like an ordinary disasters.

Gopal: that's true. Like it's trying to kill us all.

Fang: more like, something or someone was causing a havoc!

Making the others to recall from the incident that they had encountered something.

Such as an ice igloo, electrical strikes from it's products, a tornado, plant monster, raining fireballs, and an earthquakes. Those kinds of disaster are much like BoBoiBoy's powers that he can manipulate it.

"But this doesn't explain on why my shadows suddenly attacked me..."

As Fang is still confused, the others states that something has made the shadows angry.

Then return to focus on their suspicion

Gopal: you know what guys... I haven't seen BoBoiBoy for a long time.

Ying: yeah! It's been a month now and he hasn't returned home yet. He even missed out School!

Adudu: that's right! I even started to forget about him.

Which makes the yellow robot upset as he's disgruntled over his absent.

Probe: but BoBoiBoy will be so surprised when he sees you that you're good again, since he wasn't there.

Gopal: (giggles) but he'll be in so much trouble for skipping school once he gets home.

Fang: yeah... I can't wait see his face, once he get punished. Hehehe...

Which the boys shares a laugh. Much to displeasure of Yaya. As she reminded them that it was them who leave him to have a solo mission, while BBB wanted to rescue Hang Kasa out of guilt.

However he never returned home, or contacted them. Which they begin to doubt about something during his disappearance.

Fang: guys, do you think that BoBoiBoy was behind all of the chaos to the city...?

The moment went silent before they would make a realization.

However, their suspicion is immediately dismissed. As the commander alerts the group to meet at the station area. Which they all left the canteen.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Once they arrive to the station area,
they received a transmission from the monitor. Where commander Kokoci assigned the kids of having a mission on rescuing the power spheres.

Their task is to make a heist from the riches. Which they're actually a band of criminals where they used the power sphere, Fortunebot, to make them wealthy. But also for their personal gain of their criminality.

With the assignment has approved, Fang, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Ochobot takes the space craft (while Fang pilots it), and the power sphere teleports to their targeted location.

.

.

.

Soon...

The heroes has arrived to this planet, where they are in the middle of the city at night time. Just to track down the power sphere.

Fang, who leads the group, uses the tablet on navigating the power sphere. Until he has found it's trace. It is located from a very tall building.

Fang: this is where the power sphere is located from there.

Gopal: (whimpering)... Oh, I have a bad feeling about this.

Ying: Hey! Quit whining already! We just got here.

Yaya: but how will we get in without getting caught?

Fang: don't worry, I have found an evidence.

He shows the screen of the tablet to the others that shows a map of this building.

So the Shadow User leads the others to the air vent of this tall building to enter inside. They crawl all the way through until Fang has found the way out.

In order to sneak in, Gopal changes the security cameras into food. Ying distracts the security guards that leads them to the empty room, allowing Yaya to trap them inside.

Then they follow Fang through the hall to reach the elevator so they'll take a lift for their targeted area.

They took a lift for a moment until they had reached their destination as they're now at the top floor.

The Shadow User navigates the power sphere which he has pointed out that it's behind from the door. So he uses his shadow power to slip under the door to unlock it from the inside.

Gopal: I'm not sure about this guys.

Ochobot: hey, don't forget that you're not alone at all. We're all in this together. So we have be prepared!

Yaya: I agree! Let's get ready for it guys.

So they wait for Fang on giving them signals on charging through the room, which he starts to kick the door open.

As they jumped inside of this room, however, instead of planning for an attack, they're completely shocked in horror on what they have seen...

.

.

.

************************************
Author's Notes: I don't own any of the characters. BoBoiBoy belongs to Monsta.

P.S., sorry if my English or Grammars were bad.