Chapter 12 - The Killer Strikes Again

Warning: Violence

.

.

.

In the planet that has nothing but a wasteland, & it's filled with eerie of this state.

There is a deep dark castle that is grimly designed of this location. Were there's High One, a young teenage girl who can shift into any hybrid forms of animals and a power sphere hunter, were she arrived to this place.

She silently walks inside of this building. Until she enters inside of the large area, were there's someone Who's sitting in the dark throne while he's under the shadows.

High One: *starts to kneel down* Forgive me my King. I had failed to retrieve the power sphere, as they were destroyed when I first found it.

The person in The throne: (Electronic tone) Is there something else... to excuse yourself?

High One: But... I didn't just return empty handedly! Look what I had found, My King.

The Animal Shifter brings out the card from her pocket, since she first found it from Mechamato's station. This makes the person in the shadows to stand up to take a closer look.

When stepping out from the Shadows, he reveals to dons A mechanical armor that is based of a medieval european knight. But also appeared to have a robotic design.

When he gets the card from her, he sees a symbol were it's between crescent Moon & Star. Which he recognized it.

The King: So this must be the card that belongs to Kurai.

High One: Kurai?

The King: Unlike many villains who usually captures power spheres for personal gain, this one seeks to exterminate them.

High One: he does?! (Irritated voice) that nerve of that guy for ruining my hunt...

But the King becomes interested in him.

"Actually... I'm very impressed on his actions he made. While I am interested on what he's desire for, especially for his power of darkness..."

Then the Armored Knight dismiss
High One.

"you have enough for today, as you just let the hunt to my trusted lieutenant, Lancenan."

"*in mind* hmph! I hope he better not outmatched me."

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the middle of the city in this alien planet...

A Mansion is located there. But it's been invaded by a terrorist...

The Alien Police Force with their laser guns are on a job to arrest the Criminal in this building. But was easily defeated by one blow.

The enemy appears to be wearing a Silver & pale blue medieval knight armor, & also wears a helmet that completely covers his face. He also wields a lance & a shield.

Right now, he's on the hunt for a power sphere in this mission.

Although the terrorist may had thought of defeating every enemy insight, he's confronted by two other boys. Which turned out to be Kaizo & Fang who came to arrest the him.

Kaizo: Surrender yourself, Lancenan!

Fang: So this is the guy that we're looking for.

Kaizo: Yes. He's one of the power sphere hunter in the galaxy. But also he's one of the members of the dangerous forces called "Knight Empire".