chapter 2 - A tough Battle with Adudu

BoBoiBoy rush himself through the forest as he's worried for his robot friend, who's been captured.

"BoBoiBoy HELP!!!"

Ochobot's voice is heard again, which means he's close.

Then BBB exits from the woods were he's in the middle of grass field.
Only to be confronted by the army of robots.

Wondering where they came from, a giant purple robot appeared beside the army. It turned out to be Probe who has another upgraded Mecha form, which is much more bigger than before, and Adudu is under control on his robot.

Adudu: (laughs evily) I'm glad you're here, BoBoiBoy. I'd like to show you Probe's newest upgrades.

Probe: what do you think? I look awesome right?

BoBoiBoy: I don't care about your upgrades. What have you done to Ochobot?!

As the boy demanded his whereabouts. He Sees something through the glass of the robot, which the power sphere is inside of Probe as a power source.

Adudu: now that I have Ochobot to power up Probe, I have a chance to defeat you! But you also have to face my robot army as well.

BoBoiBoy: we'll see about that, Adudu. BOBOIBOY Triple Split!

He split himself to Gempa, Blaze, and Ais to engage their battle.

Gempa summon his earth golem to fight Mecha Probe. But has to be careful from harming Ochobot, since he's trapped inside.

Ais has freezed one of the robots, allowing Blaze to destroy them.

Gempa's golem tries to give a strike while Probe does the same, like they're having a boxing match.

But Probe has a forcefield to immune the attacks, then uses the drill to break the golem's arms.

Stressing out from keeping Adudu on making more attacks, Gempa stomps on the ground to make the earth pillar on hitting Probe from the bottom. Which the purple robot is launched to the air.

However, Probe summon his wings to fly and launched the nuclear missiles to aim on the Boy. He tried to shield himself with earth wall, but immediately gets blown up. Even Gempa gets hit.

Once the robots lands on the ground on foot, Adudu power up the Mecha to increase more energy from Ochobot, which gives him a shock after that.

This worries BoBoiBoy Gempa for his friend's condition.

Gempa: oh no, Ochobot!

As Probe seems to be in full power, while the power sphere is in pain, and prepares for a punch on his enemy, BoBoiBoy Gempa plans to transform into his 3rd stage form.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
(This story takes place were BoBoiBoy has already unlocked his 3rd stage form, since this power has first appeared from BoBoiBoy movie 2. Even though it has not yet happened to be canon from latest series).
-----------------------------------------------------------

However, one of the robot soldier has ambushed the boy, were it shoots a laser directly towards the power watch and become destabilized. This brief damage has caused Blaze and Ais to callback and return to original form. Then gets hit by a punch, which gets knocked to the mountain. Leaving him to down on the ground in defeat.

Now being cornered by Mecha Probe and the robot army as he couldn't move a muscle to stand up.

Adudu: you're finished BoBoiBoy!

Probe raises his arms to prepare for smashing his enemy.

Just before that, the element user begins to remember something in his mind that would make him feel fearful and uneasy feeling...

Once Mecha Probe gives a smash on the boy, something surprised everyone in disbelief.

BoBoiBoy has stopped the robot's fist from being crushed, with his bare hands!

But he doesn't seem to be happy about it...

.

.

.

************************************
Author's Notes: I don't own any of the characters. BoBoiBoy belongs to Monsta.

P.S. sorry if my English or Grammar were bad.