chapter 23 - regrets

MechAmato is shocked in disbelief after hearing the news from the green alien.

MechAmato: are you telling me that BoBoiBoy did all this...?

Adudu: of course! He manipulated us to come to this place, just to tracked down the sacred Gems. So he can give it to Excaliborg. It was all an act when he rejoin TAPOPS.

Yaya: Adudu, please-

Probe: but there's a shocking truth about him... BoBoiBoy is actually Kurai the whole time! But he's also known as "BoBoiBoy Gelap!" Since he has the new elemental power.

MechAmato: BoBoiBoy Gelap?

Papa Zola: that's true. We all saw him with our own eyes. And he has truly become evil. How could my disciple betray justice...

This shocks him in disbelief from hearing it.

The most dangerous criminal, was actually the greatest Hero in the galaxy.

But the Armored Hero tries objects it.

"You're wrong! BoBoiBoy would never do that... This has to be a lie!"

Only he sees the power band wearers with a sad look on their faces. Were they started to confess.

Fang: actually, he's indeed BoBoiBoy.

MechAmato: how are you so sure?

Fang: everything he said was true.

Yaya: It wasn't Excaliborg's fault, It's... clearly ours.

Ying: we're all responsible for this mess. He only wanted to get revenge on us.

MechAmato: I don't believe it...

Ochobot: it's true. Because, before he "rejoined" TAPOPS, we left him alone for a long time. And we never came for him.

Gopal: ever since our fight with him, just because of our misunderstanding.
As we thought that he doesn't need our help anymore...

Kokoci: but we're also the blame for this messed in the first place. Because we gave him to have a solo mission, just to rescue someone in a dangerous place. While none of us weren't concerned about his long time disappearance. Because we all thought he can handle it by himself, since he's already powerful...

Upon hearing the news, he's completely shocked. Yet, angry on them, even though they're guilty.

MechAmato: how could you leave someone who always saved your lives for countless times, including the galaxy... Yet, you just leave him alone to a dangerous place! While ignoring his existence?!

Adudu: how could you guys...

Gopal: well he also ended having scars, when he's stuck from there.

Ying: (angry) Gopal!

MechAmato: *in mind* he got what?!...

The Armored Hero is very infuriated. Causing TAPOPS to give a glare to the power band wearers, since they're his closest friends. Making the kids feel more guilty.

Then starts to calm down, but still cross at them.

"I should've known that you can be very ungrateful to him. And you all have brought shame to TAPOPS. For all of the damages that you kids brought it from yourselves... I had enough with this, I'm going back to my work. I don't want to see you kids anymore. Maybe it's best for you to give up being a superhero. If you're still worthy to be one."

So he leaves the group out of disappointment, were he flew up to the sky then to the outer space.

After the Armored Hero left, the power band wearers blame themselves for all the incident they had indirectly brought it.