chapter 9 - the fight against the killer

The super powered heroes faced against Kurai over the top building.

"Shadow Attack"

"Molecule Blast"

Gopal and Fang make their first move on attacking their enemy. But Kurai dodges the blast then intercept it by deflecting the shadows from coming closer.

Then the girls make their turn.

"Maximum Punch"

"Speed Kick"

Which he easily dodges them both. Then he made them push to each other after giving a kick.

Frustrated, Yaya and Ying both attempt to charge against Kurai, where they're on each side of him to give a attack.

However, the gang discovers about the Masked Enemy's powers.

Gopal: what is that?!

Fang: it looks like... An energy shield.

Kurai has raised both of his arms to create a magic circle like shield to block both of the girls' attacks.

"Darkness Blast"

He gives a blow on the girls out from his sight. Which launches them through the air.

As the Shadow User makes another attack with Shadow Tendrils, Kurai cast a portal before being attacked. Then creates another one that appears behind Fang's back. Which caused the Tendrils, that came out from the portal, knocks on the User instead.

Gopal: *in mind* that power is so cool, but it's actually scary...

The Molecule User becomes anxious if the masked person would make another stunt.

With Kurai still standing, the Time User appeared and launches herself to make an attack.

Ying: you're not going to get away that easy! Speed Kick!

However the black armored person immediately cast a portal to teleport the Time User to Gopal's back. Which she ended up hitting him instead.

The Gravity User flies towards Kurai in attempt on giving him a punch.

But he cast another dark energy circle again.

"Darkness Stream"

This time, it summons a multitude of a shadowy hands, that extended on grabbing on the target. While Yaya tries to evade it.

Fang is watching in awe.

"This is impossible... He can make Shadow Fingers like I do?"

Yaya is avoiding the extended arms from catching her. Once the extended arms are all vanished while the girl is still flying in the air, a portal appeared behind her. Before looking back, Kurai comes out from there and Kick Yaya down. Causing her to crashed to the ground.

Once the black armored person has landed on the ground, the Shadow User takes his Turn.

"Shadow Bear Fusion"

Fang takes a form of a Shadow Bear, while Kurai draw out his sword & Starts fighting w/ each other.

Kurai easily dodges from the smacking, while Fang Continues to chase after him in attempt on giving him more attacks.

But as the Shadow User prepares for a big blow on the Black Armored Person, Kurai is suddenly turned his whole body into a shadowy cloud. Like, he has turned into "Ghost"!

Which he started to go through a surprised Fang's body, as he can phased through.

Knowing that his enemy has went behind his back, Fang takes a look from behind. But, to his confusion, Kurai is nowhere to be seen.

While feeling anxious, the Shadow User received a punch out of nowhere. As there was nobody near him. Then gets repeatedly punched out of no one around, until he's completely defeated.

After laying his face down to the ground (also losing his shadow fusion), a shadowy ghost appeared infront of him and exposed to be Kurai. Learning that he has an ability to turn into one that has an ability to become invisible and being intangible.

Seeing the gang being easily beaten, Kurai prepares for his final blow.

"I knew this would be easy... It's your loss, as I'm going to defeat you all. Shooting Star!"

He summons a multiple glowing star appeared that surrounded the gang, which starts to shoot directly at them multiple times.

After that, the heroes are left laying on the ground as they're all defeated.

Gopal: (exhausted) how... how can this guy be that strong...

Kurai: Because you're all too Weak! You Heroes, or should I say... "ZEROES", thought you could protect the whole galaxy for those who need? Pathetic! You're all just a bunch of LOSERS!

The gang has never felt on how strong, yet cruel of their enemy that they had ever encountered.

Despite from being beaten, the gang only spoke off.

Fang: you can insult us whatever you like, but... no matter how hard... we went through... we will never back down...

Yaya: it's our duties to protect those who need.

Ying: we won't stop until it's done!

As the kids takes turns of their speech, but a fearful Gopal could not think of his last sentence were he said nothing. Which irritates them for making himself look bad infront of their enemy.

Kurai: Pretty persistent you are (well not really). You are lucky that I'm going spare your life. But it is only the beginning, as I will comeback again! Just to torment you HEROES whatever I want. Until I get to see suffering from your PAIN. Just you wait and see, hehehe...

The power sphere killer begins turn back on them as he prepares to leave.
But before that, there's a person who jumped down infront of him. It's the armored hero, MechAmato, who came to arrest Kurai.

"Stop right there! Surrender now, Kurai. You are under arrest!"

As the admiral of TAPOPS demanded, this doesn't surprised the criminal.

"Oh well, it's nice playing with you LOSERS. See ya..."

Before MechAmato attempt to catch him, Kurai cast a portal which it appears under his feet. Allowing him to drop himself to another place.

After the portal disappeared, the admiral is lamenting for his failures of capturing the criminal. But catches attention to the gang who are injured from the battle.

MechAmato: you kids seems to be in bad shape.

Gopal: yeah. It does...

Yaya: but Ochobot needs to be recovered from the damages that Kurai had done to him.

MechAmato: hmmm... Alright, let me take him to my station so I can repair him. While you kids will come along, so I can treat your injuries.

Fang: Thank you admiral...

The gang agreed with the armored hero's offer.

.

.

.

************************************
Author's Notes: I don't own any of the characters. BoBoiBoy belongs to Monsta.

P.S., sorry if my English or Grammars were bad.