Chapter 26 - the meeting

Warning: this is going to be dark...

.

.

.

In the middle of the afternoon, which is located in the Cocoa Stall.

The Power band wearers has arrived in the TAPOPS-U. Now wearing their respective casual attires.

They see a group of people sitting together in the main room around the big table, waiting for their Arrival.

Which are the TAPOPS members; Commander Kokoci, Admiral Tarung, Captain Kaizo, the Shield Twins, Ochobot, Adudu and Probe.

Including BoBoiBoy's family; Tok Aba, Amato (now no longer wearing Mechabot on his body as he's beside with his master), & there's a woman who's beside him, which is his wife and BoBoiBoy's mom.

Even GiGirGirl is with them. Were she wears orange long sleeve shirt with black vest, brown jeans, white sneakers, and orange beanie hat.

They try to give them a friendly greetings, including the element boy's parents.

Fang: ummm... Hi, You must be BoBoiBoy's parents.

Ying: but we did met you as MechAmato, right...?

Yaya: yet... It's a pleasure to meet BoBoiBoy's mother in person.

Gopal: so You must be BoBoiBoy's dad, and you're a superhero like him. I started to feel jealous already.

But they only received a cold shoulder from them.

As they're still resentful at them for what they did to BoBoiBoy.

Mechabot: (sarcastic) well it does sound cool that his father is a superhero like him...

Amato: I may had already known you all as MechAmato. But I'm still mad at you kids.

Adudu: we should've known that you all can be ungrateful to BoBoiBoy.

Amato's wife: I agree. But We still have to think of something to bring BoBoiBoy back.

As BBB's mother is mad at them, she's also heart broken from what happened to her son, even she never wanted him to suffer this way.

While she's comforted by her husband.

Seeing BoBoiBoy's parents being discouraged.

Gopal: oh please forgive us. We were trying our best to figure out on saving BoBoiBoy.

But neither of BBB's family respond, even the rest of the TAPOPS members. Were they only give them a glare to the watch wearers.

Kokoci: you think?! I have to inform you all about more crisis in the galaxy. Which involves from your mess!

So the watch wearers goes to their seat with the rest, around the big table which is a monitor.

Kokoci: the Knight Empire has been terrorizing many governments from last 3 days.

Kaizo: and they had already taken the artifacts from them.

Which the monitor is activated That shows a screen of footage about the news. Were it reports about many facilities are terrorized by the hands of Knight Empire.

Then the footage begins to pause, which is the image of Kurai (BoBoiBoy) in the news. Who's involved from the crime scene.

This greatly dismay the teens about their friend, who continues to cause havoc throughout the galaxy, and hurting innocent people.

Tarung: this is getting out of hand.

Mechabot: what do they want with all those artifacts?

GGG: because it's the key of their world domination.