chapter 32 - with friends like these

In an eerie place that seems to be deserted,

MechAmato and BoBoiBoy Lunar fall from the portal but they manage to land by their feet.

While Ochobot secretly follows them, but starts to hide to avoid being caught.

Amato and Mechabot find themselves in a place that is nothing but a wasteland and is filled with eerie of this state.

Wondering where they are, they see a castle that is a grimly design.

Then they see someone who's standing in front of this building.

It is Excaliborg who has been waiting for his apprentice.

Realizing that they're transported to the planet is where the Knight Empires are located.

"So, you have brought that Armored Hero."

"Yes, my King. And I have managed to get my vengeance to the people that I hate."

Lunar begins to cast portal, which summons only the TAPOPS members that he defeated them. Where they're dropped to the ground, while they're still passed out.

Making the Yellow Robot approach them to check their conditions.

Lunar: I had defeated them all. But I didn't kill them, yet. As I want to torment them Until I could see them suffering some more. For now, MechAmato will be the first. Since I owe you to kill the hero. Because also I learned that he's just like those losers. Which I started to despise him as well. That's why I brought him here so you can watch the hero die.

Amato:...

Excaliborg: then let me enjoy watching the father being beaten by his son. After the hero faces his demise, we shall proceed with our world domination with no Heroes in my way.

The father becomes so angry at his nemesis as he tries to attack him.

But Lunar prevent him from coming close to his boss by grabbing MechAmato with Dark Tentacles. Then tosses him to the ground.

With the Former Hero's constant attacks, MechAmato unwillingly fights him.

Lunar uses Dark Spider Legs that comes out from his back, and attempt to pierce against him with it. While the latter avoids being hit.

The Armored Hero flies in the air to dodge from the Dark Spikes that burst out from the ground.

Then uses laser beams to destroy the Darkness Stream that Lunar summons it from reaching him.

This makes Lunar fly up to chase after the Armored Hero.

While MechAmato evades from his son's attacks.

.

.

.

When all of the TAPOPS members begin to wake up from their consciousness due to the loud noise, they're surprised to see where they are.

Which GiGirGirl, who has known this place since she's formerly a member of the Empires, informs them that it is the location of the Knight Empire's headquarters.

Then they see the fight between MechAmato and BoBoiBoy Lunar in the sky.

Until the Former Hero overpowers his father by blasting Lunar powers, causing him to crash to the ground.

Once Lunar lands on the ground where he summons Moon Scythe to finish him off.

He attempts to strike him with a scythe, forcing the father to draw out the shield to defend himself.