chapter 25 - a new girl arrives

In the location of the alien planet, which is in the middle of the outskirts...

The Knight Empire terrorize the government's facility, as their task is to steal another artifacts from them. While they easily defeated the military army.

Lion-L strikes lightning to the soldiers.

Gallopad shoots arrows to destroy all weapons.

Nim-way easily defend herself from the army's attacks with her telekinetic powers. Then she strikes back at them.

Warlin uses his powers to create explosions on the facility.

Both Lancenan and Kurai takes a role on killing hundreds of military soldiers.

While Excaliborg only stands behind from the territorial, watching his retainers overpowering the military in satisfaction.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

3 days later...

The four remaining heroes are in the classroom of the Rintis Island Academy, while sitting on their seats.

They are all depressed from losing their friend. Since it's directly their own fault for turning him evil.

Causing them to avoid making contacts from another out of guilt.

Then when teacher Papa Zola arrives in the classroom, the students asks about the whereabouts of BoBoiBoy.

As he's been absent once again.

But Since it was BoBoiBoy's schemes to ruin their reputation, who cause trouble in the Rintis Island city, just to make them take the blame from the mess, The power band wearers also received a negative credits from their classmates.

Much to displeased of the Molecule User.

Gopal: oh come on guys. It wasn't-

Fang: just face it Gopal. We all deserved all this hate.

Ying: that's what we get for leaving our friend behind.

They are completely defeated from all the criticism they get.

While Papa Zola makes an excuses, as he cannot explain from what happened to the elemental hero after the incident. Because he doesn't want to make them worry.

But he has an announcement.

There will be a new student who would be joining in this class.

So he calls a transfer student to enter inside the class.

Which The power band wearers becomes familiar when they see a resemblance of someone they knew.

The new student seems to look like BoBoiBoy, as the latter also has brown hair with white stripes.

But the student is a girl with bob cut hair, and has a beauty mark under the left eye.

While wearing an orange beanie hat and a black vest on her school uniform.

When she introduced herself,

"Good morning everyone. My name is GiGirGirl. It's nice to meet you all."

The moment went silent after hearing her name. Then they all become surprised.

"EH?!!!"

.

.

.

Later after class...

The new student is having her meal in the canteen.