chapter 34 - deliver the feelings

The remaining TAPOPS members are shocked to see someone coming out from the entrance.

Which is none other than BoBoiBoy himself.

"BoBoiBoy!"

"BoBoiBoy, my son. I'm so glad we found you..."

Amato is delighted to see his son, However...

There's something different from what he's wearing than before.

Gopal: what is BoBoiBoy wearing?

They noticed that BoBoiBoy's now wears a black jacket with violet details, while the left is sleeveless to expose his shadow hand, a grey vest, and black pants along with black armored gloves and boots. He also wears a black cape with a starry, space-patterned interior.

Also has a black and violet mask-like eye patch that covers his right eye. Which has a symbol on it.

But it has a dark violet spiral swirl, which is the shape of a spiral galaxy instead.

Then they started to look closer at what he's wearing on his neck.

Which is the Golden Star that he's wearing as a necklace.

Fang: huh? Is that the Star from the TAPOPS facility before it was taken?

Amato: and that Star can enhance any user's strength and power to become stronger.

Excaliborg: exactly. And with that Star he's wearing, this also helps to evolve the dark element into the third level of his form.

Ochobot: you mean that he's...

BoBoiBoy/Kurai: that's right. I am now, BoBoiBoy BlackHole!

MechAmato: BoBoiBoy... BlackHole...?

Mechabot: a power to manipulate Black Hole since it's connected to darkness?

Yaya: it's like Bora Ra who has this kind of power.

Making Gopal think that he might be the original dark elemental master.

Only to be reminded that Ochobot has not drained his powers when they first met.

Since Bora Ra still has his powers before the kids received theirs from Ochobot, before returning their focus on this situation.

BoBoiBoy: now that I evolved this element, I don't need to use my armor anymore, because of that Ochobot who damaged it when he almost try to kill me.

Ochobot:...

BoBoiBoy: But I don't care anyway as I want to test it how powerful it is. And now it's time for you all to die!

The dark aura begins to surround his body.

As the teen becomes more hostile over his enhanced power, the yellow robot begins to come forward.

"BoBoiBoy..."

"..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier. It's the worst mistake I have ever done. For what I did is that, I was so scared of losing you to evil forever. Even I was so foolish for neglecting you to the place that you almost die. I regret it. But I missed you very much, and I want my best friend back. You always risked your life protecting me when you were still a hero, and now I want to pay a price. So please come back to us, BoBoiBoy."

Ochobot may express his feelings for his closest friend, hoping to reconcile with him...

But BoBoiBoy responds negatively.

BoBoiBoy: You think it's possible that I would forgive you all, for all the terrible things you all had done? Well, it's too late. I already got what you all thought I would deserve. And I want you all gone!