36

"hyung, are you alright?" changbin asked as felix fetched the elder a glass of water. minho nodded, gulping down the water, not wanting to talk about it.

felix and changbin looked at each other knowingly, then back at minho. "jisung's okay, he'll text you when he's ready, we promise."

minho looked at the two with widened eyes, putting down the glass of water and looking down at his hands. "you don't know that..." he muttered under his breath, the two not being able to catch what he said.

"what was that?" lix asked. minho shook his head, not wanting to say anything.

changbin sighed, not knowing what to do. they had never seen minho act like that before. anyone could tell something was off.

"want us to leave? we can give you space if you need it–" felix suggested, then getting cut off. "no. dont go, please," he begged, tugging onto the aussie's arm.

"i miss sungie..." "i'm sorry min but you know he's not doing very well right now either. we'd love to help but he won't leave his room even if we asked..."

"i know. i know i'm being selfish for wanting to see him when he's struggling and having a hard time. i wish i could be there by his side instead," he sighed.

"it's not your fault that you're feeling this way min, you can't help it. you miss him and we get that." "it is though."

the two sighed, feeling helpless. "i'm sorry min."

"it's fine, just– don't go please, i don't wanna be alone right now," he pleaded, his eyes speaking for himself.

changbin nodded in understanding, while felix tried to calm the elder down.