34

minho sat on his bed, glancing at his phone every once in awhile. he felt an urge to check up on the boy and ask if he was doing okay, but chan said that jisung would've wanted to be left alone for awhile and he wanted to respect that.

the brunette sighed, lazily throwing his phone onto his nightstand and lying down to rest on his bed.

he tried to close his eyes and get some rest, but his mind kept drifting off to other thoughts and was filled with worry for the younger.

he hated how the others had treated jisung earlier on. he felt like giving each and every one of them a generous slap on the face to put them in their place but unfortunately, that didn't happen.

eventually, time passed and it was now the next morning. "minho hyung? it's lix," he heard someone call out to him through his door.

he sighed, sitting up. "door's open."

he heard a click of the door and soft footsteps gradually get louder as the aussie approached his bedroom. "you didn't come to practice today..." the aussie's voice trailed off, clearly knowing why the elder hadn't gone to practice but also concerned beyond words.

"i didn't feel well today, sorry i didn't inform the team earlier," the elder spoke. technically it wasn't a lie, anyone could see that he was unwell. his face was pale and he was sweating buckets.

felix's eyes widened as he noticed this. he placed a hand on minho's forehead to check his temperature and minho let him. "min! you're burning hot!" he exclaimed.

minho sighed, nodding. "i'm fine lixie. how's sung?"

felix sighed upon hearing him ask that question. the question he didn't know the answer to. "he's doing okay i guess, he hasn't left his room since yesterday but we're keeping a close eye on him," the aussie explained.

minho nodded in understanding, heaving a long sigh of relief. "don't worry too much okay? you should take care of yourself too," lix added.

"i'm fine, promise."