31

"sung wake up!" jisung's bedroom door creaked open, revealing the still asleep brunette. chan smirked, tiptoeing to the side of jisung's bed and tickling the younger. "wakey wakey!"

the younger groaned, trying to push chan away while stifling his laughter. "go away hyung," he spoke groggily, his voice laced with sleepiness and exhaustion. "wake up sung, it's monday. we have classes today and we have to practice so get your ass up and wash up already," the elder nagged as usual, attempting to pull the younger out of bed, but he was too stubborn.

"five more minutes," he whined, pulling the covers over him when chan pulled up the blinds.

chan sighed. "five minutes my foot, you won't wake up till tomorrow."

"whatever, i don't wanna go to school anyway," the younger complained, his voice muffled by the comforter over his head. "you know you have to sungie. we'll visit you in your class during lunch and leave together okay? just please get up," chan sat down on the edge of his bed, patting sung on the shoulders.

jisung finally removed the comforter from his face, sitting up to lean on his headboard. "fine."

the aussie heaved a sigh of relief now that the younger finally decided to wake up. "oh right, minho said he has a small surprise for us so we'll be meeting him during lunch too."

jisung nodded his head in understanding, his thoughts drifting off to decide what to wear since he would be meeting minho and didnt want to look like a mess.

"sungie?" jisung snapped out of his thoughts, looking at the elder. "wanna talk about yesterday?" his mind flashed back to chan and changbin trying to convince him to not care about numbers, but he didn't really feel in the mood to talk about it. he didn't want to talk about it.

he shook his head, smiling at chan to assure him that he was okay. "okay, get dressed okay? i made breakfast if you're hungry."

chan sighed, heading out of jisung's room to changbin's to wake him up. unfortunately for him, changbin was even harder to wake up than jisung. how fun. round two of waking incredibly deep sleepers up.

it was almost impossible for him to wake the two up, they almost never got up on the first try. if chan were to wake the two up an hour before class, they'd probably be two hours late to class because of how stubborn the two were when it came to getting out of bed.

but recently, it's been easier to wake changbin up. just mention literally anything, and i mean anything, about felix and he'll actually bolt up faster than the speed of light.

the aussie twisted the door knob, peeking into changbin's room, before yelling, "felix's here!"

he then closed the door and ran towards the living room, hopping onto the sofa. the boy immediately jumped out of bed and the eldest watched as changbin rushed out of his room into the bathroom to freshen up, giggling.

"why are you laughing so hard? your ears are red," jisung eyed him, furrowing his eyebrows as he made his way to the living room to see what the eldest was laughing at.

chan pointed towards the bathroom, still laughing hysterically. "i told changbin felix was here and he literally ran like usain bolt to get ready."

finally, changbin stepped out of the bathroom, all dressed and ready. he scanned the dorms for felix, belatedly realizing that he wasn't there at all. "liar!"

and at that, both jisung and chan burst out laughing, faces turning red from the lack of oxygen since they laughed till they couldn't breathe.

changbin folded his arms, pouting. "not funny."

"i'm sorry, binnie. at least jisung will see him in class!" he teased once more, trying to calm down.

"meanies."

"okay let's eat and head to class," the eldest said once they had finally managed to stop laughing, but still unconsciously giggling every once in awhile when they met eyes with changbin.

the raven-haired boy sighed. "some family you two are. bullies!" he said, glaring at the two whilst pouting.

"the audacity– no dinner for you!" the eldest teased once again, laughing.

changbin shook his head, sighing once more. "i hate it here."

a/n ::

oh boi are we about to go on a ride >< next few chapters are not very well written and may or may not just be smol spurts of my own feelings thrown into this book but do get comfy in your blanket/ gather your stuffie friends and enjoy :>

%! it'll probably be a few weeks before i update this book again since my exams are starting tmr :" (not that i haven't been updating slowly so far anyway 😔) so i'll leave this chapter here for you for now :) next chapter will be a long one ^^ (edit 10/01 AACK i was supposed to publish this last weekend but i forgot and now the first week of my exams are over 💀 but nevertheless i hope you enjoy this chapter (: )

— do remember to take good care of yourself and drink plenty of water! my mental health has practically been in the dump lately but i'll still be here to listen if you ever need a listening ear :D

stay safe <3