41

"here, eat up," chan placed the bowl of steaming hot porridge on the dining table. "thanks."

the younger picked the spoon up, scooping himself a scoop of porridge and eating it. "are bin and lix with sungie?" he asked, still worrying about the younger. the aussie hummed in response, assuring minho that jisung wasn't alone.

"that's good. has he been eating?" he asked.

"he's finally started to eat again the last few days, don't worry your little head too much about him and focus on yourself, okay? sung's doing slightly better now, you take care of yourself."

minho had so many more questions he had wanted to ask the elder. 'is he feeling better? has he been drinking enough water?' but he didn't want to overwhelm him with the piles of questions he had.

he gobbled up the bowl of porridge within minutes, it being the first meal he's had in days. "are you that hungry? have you eaten at all since jisung started to shut everyone out?" chan asked worriedly. minho shook his head, finishing up the last of his porridge. "i didn't have the appetite to eat, but i guess i do now," he smiled.

chan let out a long sigh before standing up and walking around the room, picking up the numerous crushed cans of beer that were scattered around the floor, throwing them into a plastic bag. "drinking alcohol on an empty stomach isn't good for you, you know?"

"i know, mom," minho laughed for the first time in days. "the next time you feel this way because of, y'know, please tell me, alright? i'll always be here to listen. i know sung can't help it that he won't tell us how he's truly feeling, but i at least hope that you will."

"okay. i'll try."