43

and for the next few weeks, jisung didn't attend school, and neither did minho.

jisung went through his day as usual, with some changes since he got slightly better week by week. he'd stay in bed all day, but he'd take his meals and shower at least once or twice a week, which was a huge improvement.

"sung, you can't stay in bed all day. come on, let's go outside and have some cheesecake!" felix suggested, trying to pull the elder out of the bed.

he shook his head, refusing. "no, i want sleep."

the aussie sighed, pursing his lips. "you're not going to talk to min? it's been weeks sungie." jisung shook his head, hiding under the covers of his bed.

"sungie i know you're having a hard time. but i also know that you're strong. we'll get through this together step by step okay?" he paused for a bit before continuing. "look, you've already succeeded at taking most of your meals, i know you can get through this sung," he tugged the covers and pulled them off of the squirrel-like boy who continued to refuse to cooperate.

"yes, you're han jisung. but you're also sungie to me. the cute squirrel boy that i've known for years, that's you sungie. i don't care if other people look down on you simply because they don't know you're j.one, you're still sungie to me. the mood maker whos everyone's vitamin pill and lifts everyone's spirits, that's you sungie," felix smiled, spreading his arms out, gesturing for jisung to hug him.

"but you're also the sungie and j.one who loves and has a passion for music, and you're not going to give up something you love so much just because of what others say, right? hundreds of thousands of people look up to you and admire your music, are you just going to give up and let them down, or are you going to pick yourself up and emerge stronger than you were before? no bully can decide that for you, it's your decision sungie, and i hope you pick the right one."

with this, jisung felt his eyes water. he jumped up from the bed, tackling lix with a huge, tight hug. one filled with warmth that he had missed.

"i-i'm sorry..." he mumbled, sobbing uncontrollably. felix chuckled, ruffling his hair. "why are you sorry? those headasses should be sorry, not you sung."

"i'm still sorry though."

felix broke the hug first, giving jisung a huge smile. "now let's get some cheesecake to clear your mind. you've had a rough month."

"w-wait. what about min? is he doing okay now?" jisung asked, eyes glossy from his tears. felix sighed. "we can worry about him later okay? let's celebrate you first."

"okay," sung nodded, smiling as they left the dorm room for the first time in about a month.