49

"i see you two have finally gotten the balls to confess?" chan and changbin snickered, watching the pair walk towards them hand in hand.

the two laughed nervously, minho tightening his hold on jisung and jisung turning away blushing.

they did confess, but they aren't officially going out yet. neither of them had asked each other since they were too scared to, but they just decided to enjoy the simplicity of the love for each other they had right now, without a relationship status or title attached.

from the very moment the two had walked out of the dorms and into campus, the murmurs of students grew and rumors started spreading like a wildfire, which of course did make jisung feel a little small, but he knew that he could overcome it.

he had min on his side now, and he wasn't planning to let go of him or push him away any time soon.

chan smiled proudly at the two, happy to know that they were finally able to let each other know of their feelings. "let's go, i'll treat you to a congratulatory meal of tteokbokki for finally getting together after hopelessly falling for each other for the longest time," he teased.

"especially you ji." jisung's eyes widened as he extended his arm out to hit the eldest on the shoulder, huffing and pouting as he folded his arms.

minho smirked, slinging his arm over the younger's shoulder. "aw, really sungie? you must love me a lot ji," he chuckled, teasing.

"you're no different minho," chan scoffed, watching minho's expression change as he started blushing furiously and avoiding eye contact with jisung, amused.

minho cleared his throat, pulling jisung closer to him. "we're getting hungry, we better find a seat in the stall before it gets too crowded."

minho pulled jisung to walk by his side and chan and changbin laughed at the two, following behind. "lix and hyun will meet us there. oh! they're bringing a new friend from felix's literature lecture too, he's new here and got himself bumped up a year so he's a year younger than you sung."

(side note: so i just realized i made a little mistake I FORGOT I HAD ALREADY MENTIONED JEONGIN IN THE PAST CHAPTERS [chap 7] so we're just going to pretend i never mentioned jeongin in that chapter 😸 i can't really fix the story since i wrote quite a few chapters after this one too and just only realized while proofreading the first few chapters of this book LMAO >< sorry about that!)

jisung turned around, gasping. "a 01' liner? that's young," he spoke with his jaw dropped.

changbin nodded. "treat him nicely okay? you cant use age to justify 'bullying'," he chuckled, knowing how much jisung had wanted to have friends below his age. "hey! it's not as if you don't tease me," he retorted, sulking.

"that's because you're han jisung, it's not my problem you're teasing material."

"you–" "okay okay kids that's enough. we're gonna be late so stop arguing," chan scolded the two, dragging them in the direction of the stall with minho lagging behind chuckling at the trio.

that was 3racha, the rap trio he idolized. sometimes even he would forget that, but he still loved them a lot, regardless of their alternate identities.

"hey! stop pushing me," jisung whined, puffing up his cheeks to make himself look like an angry squirrel. "you pushed me first han," changbin stuck his tongue out, running away from the younger as he chased him.

minho walked up to jisung, gently pulling him by the back of his shirt and dragging him away.

"hey!"

min ruffled the younger's hair, bending his knees a little to reach his height. "either we go now and you two stop fighting or no cuddles," he spoke with a serious face despite wanting to burst out laughing at the younger's shocked face upon hearing minho's words.

jisung linked his arms with minho's, grinning. "i want cuddles so let's go!"

minho giggled, allowing the younger to pull him to lead the way to the stall.

"y'know binnie sometimes i wish they'd just get a room," chan grimaced at the two's cheesiness yet still remained happy for them, seeing them act lovingly to each other.

"not my fault you're single," changbin said nonchalantly and chan turned to him, surprised.

"are you saying you're not? wait. i dont remember approving of your relationship with lix."

"lix is mine before being your aussie bro chan. face it, he loves me more than you," changbin smirked as he witnessed chan's jaw drop. "you take that back, or no dinner for you."

"too bad, it's time to face the music buddy."

"now i did not raise you only to be treated with such disrespect," chan spoke, offended. "oops, anyways rice cakes sound good right now dont you think? we better hurry," changbin laughed nervously, quickly changing the subject before he felt someone pull his hand.

"are y'all done? we're three minutes late," minho informed. "why didn't you say so earlier? we would've hurried!" chan rushed towards the stall with changbin following behind, leaving the two standing there puzzled.

jisung raised a brow, turning to face minho. "what's up with them?" "don't know," the two shrugged at each other before finally following the two to the stall.