26

"look at all the comments about you," jisung croaked, pouting. minho giggled at how adorable he was, pinching his cheeks and cooing. "is sungie jealous?"

the younger sulked. "very."

minho's eyes widened. he wasn't expecting the younger to agree right away. he wrapped his arms around jisung's waist, pulling him closer. "sorry," he made the softest puppy face he could pull off. "it's okay. it's not your fault you're that amazing and loved."

minho's eyes softened. "sung–" "it's okay, i'm good," jisung gave him a reassuring smile, resting his head on the elder's shoulder.

and the two stayed like that for awhile, cuddling and not leaving the music room for hours because neither of them wanted to break the hug.

"sung we should go, it's getting late."

"but i want hugs," jisung whined, holding the elder even closer. "fine, five more minutes and we'll have to leave okay?" minho gazed at the boy with sparkling eyes, leaving jisung flustered the moment he looked into the elder's eyes.

he looked away, clearing his throat. "s-so, your performance earlier was really g-great?" jisung stuttered, unsure of what to say, mentally cursing himself for making his compliment sound like a question.

jesus he must think i'm weird now, god what do i do– "thanks, and i know. i caught you staring," the elder snickered, jisung whipping his head up to face the elder, their faces only inches apart. "i was not!" he argued, belatedly realizing how close they were.

he coughed, pushing himself out of minho's embrace, which he kind of regretted doing since he immediately missed the warmth the elder provided him with.

"let's go!" he spoke.

minho raised a brow, pouting. "i thought you wanted hugs?"

jisung froze. "i'm good, i got enough hugs," he lied. jisung gulped nervously as minho stood up, walking towards the boy.

"but i haven't," he inched closer to the boy, their faces super close. jisung grew more and more flustered each time the elder inched closer to him, and minho took this time to admire each and every feature of jisung's.

jisung caught minho staring at him, cheeks burning and turning a bright shade of red. "wh-what?"

"i was just kidding," minho grinned, backing away. jisung hit the elder on the shoulder, sulking. "meanie," he said and minho chuckled at his actions.

"i'll walk you to your dorm. lead the way sungie~" minho offered, his voice becoming soft and sweet as he called jisung by his nickname. "sure!"

within just a couple of minutes, the two had arrived at the front door of jisung's dorm, neither of them wanting to leave first. just "you head in first, it's cold sung" and "no you leave first" back and forth without end.

finally, minho gave in to the younger. he gave jisung a smile and waved, eventually walking off.

jisung gushed as he entered the dorm, still smiling as he recalled how they had cuddled earlier on.

"well you're late," his thoughts were interrupted by a voice. "oh, channie hyung. you're still awake?" he laughed nervously, trying to change the subject.

the elder sighed. "so how was it? did anything happen?" he smirked teasingly, rushing towards jisung who just tried to push him away.

"nothing happened, hyung," he lied but his facial expression couldn't hide his bright smile.

"alright then, go rest up sung," chan eventually gave in, allowing the younger to freshen up and have his well deserved sleep.

"night!" jisung waddled away, not forgetting to wave at the aussie.

a/n ::

then he waddled away waddle waddle then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle~ okay sorry but the last line really reminded me of the duck song LMAO i c o n i c 😌

[edit 072521: HELP WHAT WAS THIS A/N 😭 anyways— my exams are starting in about a week and i've barely caught up with any of my classes goodbye ive jsut been sleeping in every class lmao 🥲🥲 on the road to failing every subject SJSJSJS someone tell me why on earth logarithms exist I DONT UNDERSTAND— okay thatll be the end of the author's note i hope you enjoyed the double update before i disappear into thin air for another fifteen days >< ilyall aack <3]