24

jisung took a deep breath, standing in front of the music room. he gave himself a little encouragement cheer before twisting the door knob, hearing the creak of the door as he entered the music room.

the lights weren't on, and it was hard to see really just anything. he tried to support himself by reaching out and holding onto the wall, walking slowly, fear drowning him out.

"m-min? you there?" he whispered, but there was no response.

he sniffled slightly, feeling warm tears roll down his puffed up cheeks. "wh-wheres the l-light switch?" he tried to find the light switch to turn on the light, but to no avail.

he continued walking slowly and unsteadily, until he bumped into something, and a loud sound was heard. he shrieked and jumped, creeped out by the sound of the piano, before falling and landing on his butt. "ow~" he closed his eyes and winced softly at the pain.

the lights were turned on and a pair of arms were wrapped around him. "i'm so sorry, sung. i didnt mean to scare you that badly. it's my fault," the honey-like voice spoke, worry eminent in his tone, heart breaking at the sight of his tear-stained face.

jisung opened his eyes, meeting eyes with the elder who simply smiled warmly back at him. "hi sung, nice to meet you."

the younger was speechless. he couldn't do anything but stare. everything about the elder seemed perfect to him. the way he looked like an angel, the way his voice was as sweet as honey, as well as how he even smelled of honey, everything about him seemed to be just right.

jisung eventually got a grip of himself, jokingly pushing minho away. "your joke hurt, a lot," he joked and whined, rubbing his hurt butt. ( LMAO HOW DO I DESCRIBE IT 😔 )

minho pulled the younger closer to him, snuzzling his head on jisung's shoulder. "forgive me, please?" he pouted, looking up to admire jisung's features.

jisung folded his arms, still sulking. "you're even more beautiful than i imagined," minho spoke, his words laced with adoration and love for the younger. "you're just saying that," jisung avoided eye contact with minho, looking away.

"no, i mean it sung," he turned jisung's head by the chin to face him, smiling as he gazed at the younger once again.

"so this is how j.one looks like," minho teased. "why? are you disappointed?" the younger sulked once more. "never. who could be disappointed by someone as adorable as you?"

he shook his head, feeling slightly insecure, but still comforted by the elder. minho grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers together, using his other hand to whip his phone out from his pocket. "let's take a selfie together!"

"3... 2... 1!" the camera shutter clicked.

minho grinned as he looked at the photo. "beautiful. you're absolutely stunning," he looked up from his phone to make eye contact with jisung, causing jisung to gush at his words, cheeks burning.

"i'll send you the photo! i'm making it my profile picture!" he smiled at his screen, happy to have finally met the younger.

"okay, i'll make it mine too," jisung smiled back, resting his head on minho's head that was resting on his shoulder.