32

"i swear to god if you don't keep quiet i will stuff this dryass sandwich down your throat and i will not give you any water," jisung whispered, threatening the elder who had been speaking nonstop for the past two minutes.

changbin rolled his eyes. "ooh, so scary."

"why are you even eating in class sung?" chan questioned, sighing at the two boys' argument. "i got hungry okay? now shush and go away before my professor catches me."

the two were standing outside of jisung's classroom by the window where jisung was sitting, waiting for his class to end so they could head to lunch together.

the sound of a pen being slammed onto the whiteboard caught the trio off guard, all three of them facing the front of the classroom where the professor stood, glaring at them. "i see mr han has quite the caring bunch of friends, but do you three mind staying quiet for just a few more minutes so we can all leave peacefully?" he forced a smile and the two elders laughed nervously.

"yes, professor," chan spoke and the professor raised a brow. "chan? oh i didn't realize it was you, stay as long as you'd like alright? i'm almost done with our lecture."

both changbin and jisung whipped their heads around to face chan and gave him a what the fuck? look. 'pay attention sung,' chan mouthed, leaning onto the wall.

soon enough they were finally dismissed, a couple students murmuring and glaring at jisung for holding up the whole class, then giving both chan and changbin smiles.

"this is unfair," jisung whined. "life is unfair," changbin spat, stealing jisung's sandwich.

"asshat," he mumbled, rolling his eyes and following behind chan.

jisung bit his lip. "so. where are we going?"

"minho said to meet him at the music room," chan checked his phone for the venue one last time before leading the way there, not that jisung and changbin didn't already know the way.

the three approached the music room, crowds of students flocking around the entrance. "excuse me," the aussie caught the attention of the students and they cleared the way for them, then pushing jisung around when he tried to enter the room.

"cant believe he thinks he's shit just because he's friends with chan and changbin, the audacity," he heard several students murmuring amongst themselves, mocking jisung.

the brunette felt small around everyone else in just seconds. he hung his head low and gulped nervously, taking a step and trying to push past the crowd, but they wouldn't let him get through.

just then, an arm pulled him into the music room, shutting the door closed behind them. "you alright sungie?" he recognized the voice almost instantly and looked up, smiling brightly when he saw minho's face. "yep, i'm fine!" he lied and plastered a wide smile onto his face, happy to see the elder.

"good, sit down next to chan hyung and changbinnie okay?" the boy did as instructed and sat down on the cushions they had prepared on the floor.

"what's this about?" chan asked, watching two other boys, one of them being felix, the other being hyunjin, walk into the music room. "and how and why the hell are there so many students outside?" he added.

"don't know, i'm guessing they somehow found out we were here even though we didn't even talk about it that much. anyways, we decided to perform a 3racha song for the next school event and we wanted to get feedback!" minho explained, hyunjin being the only one confused as to why they had to get feedback from chan, changbin and jisung specifically.

"why them though? we could've asked the teachers," he questioned, puzzled. both felix and minho smirked, internally laughing at his confusion.

"why not?" felix chuckled.