chapter seventeen

A sharp moan left Korra's mouth, sending shivers down Asami's spine. Asami gasped and easily slipped her hand under Korra's shirt. She gripped her bare waist tightly, then arched her back off of the bed so hers was closer to Korra's. Their lips moved in a smooth melody, at times casually biting the other's. Korra's skin was practically on fire. The strong heat radiated throughout her entire body which also mixed with Asami's warmth. 

It was all driving her crazy.

The roaming hands, the energy between them sending shocks to her finger tips, Asami's body underneath hers, the tight grip they had on each other, their grinding hips that bucked and begged more friction. 

Asami's other hand dragged through Korra's soft locks of hair. She was almost pushing Korra's head down so their lips could be in even more contact, if possible. Korra then put their kissing to a halt as she moved to Asami's neck. She bite at a certain spot, causing Asami's body to slightly jerk and she bit her lower lip. She continued to message Asami's sweet spot with her mouth until she decided on double stimulation. Korra ran her hands up Asami's side until she was able to slowly message her breast through her, albeit, quite thin tank top and lace bra.

They've never gotten this far, so Korra checked quickly to to see if Asami was okay with the new step. And it was definitely the latter. 

She loved this. She loved having the pleasure of making Asami feel good. Her moans were nothing less than beautiful. Korra wanted to bring that look to her face as many times as she could in the future; Asami's eyes tightly shut, her mouth in either an o-shape or biting her lower lip, her eyebrows knitted together.

This was pleasure for her in itself. It was far more addicting than any substance she could think of. Their hips met again and Korra's pulse quickened.

"Shit, Korra." A soft moan, almost a beg, left pale lips and sigh followed. Goosebumps appeared on Korra's forearms instantly. She smirked against Asami's neck and kept doing exactly what she was doing. 

Korra then felt the hand tracing her stomach move to her back and pull her body down more. Asami's movements clearly had a mind of their own; she began to tug on the shirt that was clearly in her way. Korra wanted nothing more than to rip it off, than to rip off all of the clothing that was in between them and let Asami have her way with her, but she knew better.

She pulled away from Asami's neck and attempted to get her attention.

"Asami." Korra breathed. The pounding between her legs nearly made her mind go completely blank. Letting anything out of her mouth besides a moan was a challenge itself.

The woman underneath her finally opened her eyes and hummed. It was hard for Korra to even remember what she was about to say. Asami's heavy panting and rising chest was highly distracting, but she found her words somehow.

"What exactly is this? What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"No. No, please don't play oblivious with me." Korra crawled off of Asami to put herself in a sitting criss-crossed position, which Asami followed in a few seconds after. Korra looked down to her lap instead of making eye contact and continued.

"I just spilled my heart out to you like twenty minutes ago; everything I've been feeling and thinking for the past few months, and then you just kissed me and we started ... well, that." She fiddled with her fingers and licked her bottom lip. "I know it may seem weird to you but, I need some kind of clearer confirmation than us making out."

An uncomfortable silence for a long three seconds. 

"I don't want to just make out with you all of the time because of pleasure."