➳ 001. the assassin

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

i.    THE ASSASSIN

❛                        an eye for an eye, a leg for a leg / a shot in the heart / doesn't make it in unbreak

a shot in the heart / doesn't make it in unbreak.

——HAYLOFT II     //     MOTHER MOTHER

EVERYONE LOVED A GOOD EXECUTION.

And, Sonder Vellech was of no exception to that statement, but to say the same for her own execution?

Well, then she suddenly had a very different opinion, indeed.

But, could you really blame her? You know, having a noose around your neck isn't the greatest thing ever — let alone the most comfortable. Her life was dangling by a rope; metaphorically and quite literally, as of right now.

'Yeah, this wasn't exactly how I saw my day going.'

Though, one lesson she had immediately learned from all of this: don't fuck with the Jedi...

Which proves to be an issue when that's all your entire job entails.

Seeing the Chairman rise, the executioner pulled on her ratted hair; having had a good beating too, whilst in custody. Honestly, as Count Dooku's best assassin you'd expect better treatment, right?

Wrong.

Grumbling as he began his announcements, she drowned him out, 'What did I even do, again?'

"Sonder Vellech," The Chairman's voice boomed across the stands, finally gathering the assassin's attention, "You are to be executed for your crimes of high treason, against the Grand Republic; you will be—"

"—In my defence, your honour, I simply don't vibe with the law." Grinning as she fiddled with the ropes behind her back, "So, how about you let me out of here, and you won't have a Sith Lord on your ass — sound good?"