➳ 003. the captain

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

iii.    THE CAPTAIN

❛                      the thought of you is no fucking fun / you want a martyr? i'll be one

you want a martyr? i'll be one.                               ❜

——KING FOR A DAY    //    PIERCE THE VEIL

GROANING AS THE HOLO-TRANSMITTER BEEPED AGAIN, Sonder threw it into the droid's chest; the battle droid fumbling to catch it as she walked away

GROANING AS THE HOLO-TRANSMITTER BEEPED AGAIN, Sonder threw it into the droid's chest; the battle droid fumbling to catch it as she walked away. Picking at the black polish coating her nails, she circled around the clones; the small squad of them left holding their arms up in surrender as her droids kept their guns firmly pointed at them. One of those droids now speaking to Ventress as she downright refused to after ditching her with the boring job.

Plus, the young assassin wasn't really one for following orders.

Reaching the Captain, she smirked as she saw her new single dual blaster's twin; calling her to snatch it from the clone's holster. Rounding him, she did so; swiping it and leaving him unsuspecting — holding the two in her hands as she assessed their weight.

'These are good,' Spinning the dual blasters, she grinned — leaving her all too caught up in her new toys as she walked further away from the clones.

Causing her to miss the clone Captain's beeping comm link.

Unlike her, he listened to it.

"Come in, Rex. Do you copy?" Twisting his head slightly, the green flash of his comm link caught his attention. Eyeing the teen assassin, he concluded that she was too far away to be an issue, "Rex?"

"Did you hear that? It came from the prisoners."

Scoffing, the clone beckoned the droid closer, "Let me show you how it works, clanker." Tilting the droid's head down, he threw his forearm into it; spinning its head due to the force of his hit.