➳ 007. ambush

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷BINDING CHAINS

vii.    AMBUSH

❛                          i fill my eyes with kerosene / let it all burn, let it all burn

i fill my eyes with kerosene /
let it all burn, let it all burn.

——Смерти больше нет // IC3PEAK

TIREDLY RAISING A BROW, Sonder eyed the excessive battalion of droids Ventress had deployed

TIREDLY RAISING A BROW, Sonder eyed the excessive battalion of droids Ventress had deployed. Crossing her arms tightly, she harshly gnawed at her bottom lip. Raising her finger to her lip as she drew blood, she scowled; listening to Ventress.

"I am deploying my forces, Master."

Walking closer, her expression worsened at the sight of her Master, "Yoda has made a grave mistake straying this far from Coruscant."

Silver gaze rolling, she now stood beside Ventress and scoffed at her arrogance. "We'll see the Jedi gets his 'fair fight'."

Ending the transmission, Sonder narrowed her eyes at the older assassin. Ventress felt her gaze, "What?"

"Hate to be the one to point out the obvious." Observing her nails, chipping off the paint, "But, you can't fight a Grandmaster."

Snapping her head to her, Ventress growled, "And, you can?"

Hands rising in surrender, Sonder smirked, "I never said I could." Dropping her hands, she grabbed her dual-bladed lightsaber, "He'd beat your ass and mine a million time's over."

"So, what's your plan?"

Smirk growing, Sonder's eyes lit, "Well, first off..."

"...We're going to need a better plan."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Whilst Sonder didn't consider herself a battle strategist by any means, she knew that she was at least better than Ventress.